Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

28 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I misread that as "bug a hug", and I just drew a sad Celly-bug on my devnotes. I think Celly-bug's horrified at the prospect of trying to make sense of all of the individual simulators and feeding data from one to the other...

I also just made a multiplicative analogue of finding the average of a bunch of datapoints and I don't know what to call it (super-mean; super-average; meaner)...

I think a celly-bug would be picky and controlling about when she gets hugs - so perhaps better as a catpone than a bug? :D

• Brohoof 1

Just now, WWolf said:

*works and sips coffee*

*spits out coffee*

I don’t like coffee :yuck:/

Then why drink it? while this is the WPCC, we DO have hot chocolate, Tea, and sometimes even smoothies :)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Then why drink it? while this is the WPCC, we DO have hot chocolate, Tea, and sometimes even smoothies :)

Oooh chocolate :sunbutt:.

*sips*

*spits out*

HOOOOOTTT :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I really need coffee right now, by the BTW.

Trying hard to cool down right now - had to go fetch my car (in the body shop getting some scrapes and dents removed) and it was a 40 minute walk in blazing sun. I am British - I am not supposed to know what sun IS ....

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Trying hard to cool down right now - had to go fetch my car (in the body shop getting some scrapes and dents removed) and it was a 40 minute walk in blazing sun. I am British - I am not supposed to know what sun IS ....

After walking outside for three minutes I don't wanna see the sun again for the next 27 weeks either...

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

After walking outside for three minutes I don't wanna see the sun again for the next 27 weeks either...

Well, stopped off midway for a Costa strawberry lemonade - but the traffic was awful, had to wait ages at every crossing....

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, stopped off midway for a Costa strawberry lemonade - but the traffic was awful, had to wait ages at every crossing....

I can relate to terrible traffic, and I live an area notorious for that.

(I also dreamt about using C# interfaces extensively; not too surprised because I need to write a performance evaluator class for the education simulator I have, and I need several evaluators for different things.)

(edited)

Glad I don’t live too far from work; 12 minutes at best, no traffic (at 5 am). With traffic worst (but rarely) at about 25 minutes.

Edited by WWolf

5 minutes ago, Olly said:

I wasn't really asking if you wanted to cuddle your significant other :bea:

If you HAVE a SO, they get first refusal on available cuddles - its an actual rule :P