Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I find a lot of accents "attractive". When it comes to English accents, I'd say Irish accents are definitely the cutest of the bunch (in my opinion).

Same question~

3 minutes ago, Booker said:

A hopeless romantic who's loyal, confident, assertive, adventurous, brave, affectionate, and dominant. So basically Rainbow Dash. 7/8 is close enough.

You just described me in a nutshell. :P

• Brohoof 1

Someone who’s not afraid to tell me what to do. Someone assertive, but compassionate as well. Someone who knows exactly what they want from me so that I can provide it for them. I also find powerful individuals attractive too. Basically, someone morally strong who’s not afraid to take charge. 

Same. 

(edited)
3 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I’m attracted to midwestern US accent apparently. I just love that ope. :laugh:

Same 

Haha, that’s funny, because I never realized I said that so much before... until I moved out of the midwest and suddenly became very aware :laugh: 

On topic: someone who is sweet and caring but also very silly, like me :muffins:

Is it attractive to date someone who has a different native language? (assuming they are still fluent in yours) (I think so :blush:)

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Making me drinks for me like milkshakes for example and also hugging before we leave. We once shared a bottle of apple juice together.

Same?

Edited by LeafFerret
  • Brohoof 1

I'll second what Renegade said; the sweetest thing my SO does is be there for me and do his best to be understanding and helping me with my problems.

Same question (can't come up with any other)~

• Brohoof 1

I already answered this question, but I'll also the same thing all of you have said. He's really been there for me emotionally where nobody else in my life ever has. He almost seems to have more of an understanding of my emotions than even I do.

What is the sweetest thing your SO has SAID to you? :)

He's said so much great about me, but I think the one I remember the most is when he told me that he deserves me just as much as I deserve him, and I shouldn't think otherwise. At the time I was worried about being a bad partner for him, but now I'm not worried at all :wub:

Same?

• Brohoof 1

Oh, he is immensely sweet to me more often than not. I particularly like hearing him tell me why he loves me~

Same question :3