Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Redemption

Scare Effect

1 hour ago, MiragetheChangeling said:

@Catsle

Sorry, but I’m trying to get the character sheet down for Glory and Oak... :(

We're patient, so take your time. I understand how long these take to do, just don't bail on us without telling us first. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, MiragetheChangeling said:

Don’t worry I won’t, I normally never abandon a role play unless the other participant doesn’t want to continue. Its normally others who bail on me :(

Well don't worry I don't mind waiting. ;) And I will not bail.

• 2 weeks later...

@MiragetheChangeling Alright I don't mean to be a dick but this is starting to get ridiculous. We've been on hold for nearly a month now to fill out a character sheet, now I can understand this taking a few days, but its been nearly two weeks since we last confronted you about this. Not only that but I've been watching where you've been posting, you seem rather active on another RP. Not only that but you've created your own 1x1 only a few hours ago. So tell us, are you still interested, because you're driving this RP to an early grave.

12 hours ago, MiragetheChangeling said:

@Snow Frostflame

Look I’m sorry, but I just don’t know how to write them out okay? I’m sorry if you want me to, I’ll just not do this if it’s a problem

Look this isn't my RP and I have no say in if you should stay or leave, or what you should and shouldn't do. I just want to RP, I've been on hiatus since mid 2015 and am eager to finally remove the rust. So I'm sorry if I sound pushy, I just don't want this RP to die before it even starts. I know from experience if you don't intervene in these situations RPs will slowly fade into nothing.

13 hours ago, MiragetheChangeling said:

@Snow Frostflame

Look I’m sorry, but I just don’t know how to write them out okay? I’m sorry if you want me to, I’ll just not do this if it’s a problem

it's okay but @Snow Frostflame has a point it is taking too long to write out your character sheets, why don't you use an existing character instead of a fresh one that way you don't have to rush and we can officially start the RP.

Also here is some friendly advice, If you are struggling with writing out a character's backstory or past or what makes them unique or their personality. start simple with just basic information and add to it the more you get used to roleplaying the character. I have used this method to make my main OC which started off simply being a simple villain to a complex hero. (I also would like to add that characters change and evolve through use a lesson I learned the hard way during my first RP)

hey I have a question before I post my reply, what should the things that fell from the sky there are three options.

• a group of beast
  • ponies from another world
  • or aliens

which ever one you guys pick will tell me how we should continue the RP.

I won't post until you all decide on one of the three if not one of them just leave a suggestion okay.

In my post I mentioned finding Alamo's destroyed cart. He actually wanted his cart to be destroyed, so that he wouldn't have to explain all of his inventions. He told me this over Skype last night so I just helped him out, so he's cool with this.

15 hours ago, MiragetheChangeling said:

Yeah sorry, my niece and nephew were at my house for most of the day, it’s hard to find time to sneak a reply in when you’re being aggravated by a 6 and a 3 year old

Understandable