Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lesson of the day: Know your worth and what redemption for another really means.

Reiki Knight 13

Not exactly MLP per say but ab important lesson all the same.

Know your general worth and do not allow anyone else to access what they worth is for you.

I mention this because I found myself in such a  situation with a family member in my home.

I won't get into too much suffice to say they were drunk and were acting an aggressive fool.

I told them "NO! I will NOT be harassed. You stop it you're gone!"

They didn't so they were gone.

The importance of my saying this is do NOT feel guilty about defending yourself or standing up for yourself no matter who it is trying to push around even family.

Remember, you standing up for yourself does NOT mean you do not stop caring about someone at all you are not ENABLING them you are not forsaking them.

You are you and if someone tells you otherwise you walk , tell them to leave etc.

Be brave little ponies and stay strong in spirit.

One last thing, when some pony des you wrong because they have "fallen" remember them when they come to you truly seeking redemption and forgiveness. 

Do NOT hold it against them for they were not themselves and all deserve a chance to better themselves.

Love and forgiveness are the greatest of foundations we as brownies should grasp from the show.

Remember the fallen and redeemed: Luna, Trixie, Star light glimmer, Bab seed, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Spike( he had moments), Discord, Garble, Thorax and the changelings,  Gilda, Twilight Sparkle (lesson zero), and probably others I'm not recalling at the moment.

The point being each these characters has at one point or more fallen and or acted in ways which were shall we say not serving the greater good. 

which is why Garble and Gilda are included here as even though it was more nature for them that they became at least somewhat better and tried to realize their errors should be recognized.