Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Redemption

Scare Effect

Hi! Are you still letting people join this rp? I understand if you think it will be too many people. It looks fun though and I thought I’d ask before it got too far along. (I’ll add the character to the database soon) 

4 hours ago, SummerHaven said:

Hi! Are you still letting people join this rp? I understand if you think it will be too many people. It looks fun though and I thought I’d ask before it got too far along. (I’ll add the character to the database soon) 

I wouldn't mind if you joined if the others don't mind either. I kinda have experience with large groups so they don't bother me

@MiragetheChangeling, @Catsle, @Snow Frostflame @Sinusoid 

I am gonna need more communication with you all in order to keep this story(I like to think of an RP as a story) on track so it doesn't get to confusing (or boring) So I need you all to give me a heads up on when your characters will do something major (like mess with major enemies or even weapons) so I can make sure it doesn't interfere with anyone else's response or the out come of the RP (I had trouble with this in my first major rp and I don't want that to happen again)

If this is too much let me know okay I don't want you all to feel like I am being too controlling, I just had some complications with my other RPs due to a lack of communication, Once during a RP I had to rush the ending due to a misunderstanding about a bomb, and another time when four story lines derailed from one rp and I couldn't fix them as none of them got the hints from my posts what was happening it got so bad I just stopped replying and it died.

I just don't want that to happen with this one okay.

Also I put this here not because something bad  happened in this one already no I wanted to give you guys a heads up before it happens okay

sorry, I may just be tired and writing nonsense.

5 hours ago, Scare Effect said:

I wouldn't mind if you joined if the others don't mind either. I kinda have experience with large groups so they don't bother me

@MiragetheChangeling, @Catsle, @Snow Frostflame @Sinusoid 

I am gonna need more communication with you all in order to keep this story(I like to think of an RP as a story) on track so it doesn't get to confusing (or boring) So I need you all to give me a heads up on when your characters will do something major (like mess with major enemies or even weapons) so I can make sure it doesn't interfere with anyone else's response or the out come of the RP (I had trouble with this in my first major rp and I don't want that to happen again)

If this is too much let me know okay I don't want you all to feel like I am being too controlling, I just had some complications with my other RPs due to a lack of communication, Once during a RP I had to rush the ending due to a misunderstanding about a bomb, and another time when four story lines derailed from one rp and I couldn't fix them as none of them got the hints from my posts what was happening it got so bad I just stopped replying and it died.

I just don't want that to happen with this one okay.

Also I put this here not because something bad  happened in this one already no I wanted to give you guys a heads up before it happens okay

sorry, I may just be tired and writing nonsense.

I try to refrain from doing anything major unless its my story. So you don't have to worry about me.

7 hours ago, MiragetheChangeling said:

@Scare Effect , @Catsle & @Snow Frostflame

Sorry, I had gotten grounded for 9 days from all forms of technology, I’ll make the response now, I am so sorry!

Tis all good, I understand how that goes. I had no internet for two months, and only got it back after agreeing to pay my parent's internet bill.

20 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

I understand completely

19 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Tis all good, I understand how that goes. I had no internet for two months, and only got it back after agreeing to pay my parent's internet bill.

Thanks for understanding, and, as long as the website *knocks on wood* doesn’t crash again, knock on wood, I’ll write up my reply

This might be problematic because Catsle is in the process of moving, and today is the last day of having internet for awhile. I can get him to post, but after that I have no idea what we're gonna do.

• 2 weeks later...

@SummerHaven, @Sinusoid, @MiragetheChangeling, @Snow Frostflame, @Catsle

Hello everyone I was letting you all know this RP isn't dead, I am just waiting for Catsle to respond but if that is not possible at the moment then frostflame can control his character until he is able to post again (unless someone else can think of a better way to continue the RP)

I'd much rather not control Alamo, because one thing I love about Catsle is how he role plays, and I'd not be doing it justice taking control of him. I will get in contact with him and we will see how far in he is. I've seen him a few times on Xbox Live so perhaps he has internet or is still waiting at his house.

He replied fairly quickly, his exact words. *pulls out a piece of paper and taps it, Ace Attorney style* "TBH I forgot about it. Work has been a foot up my ass so I barely been home enough to do anything". Though I'm pretty sure he isn't done with this RP, just busy. I will hound on him a bit to make replies, in his spare time.