Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! :)

Kaleido Dreams

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I saw a meme about it and decided to check it out!

Hello!

My name is Kaleido! I've been a fan of MLP from the start of the series and have been a lurker in the general MLP community for all this time. I know it's strange that I've just now started to get involved especial with the rumored end of the series approaching in the next two years. I've been looking to make new friends or even being part of a skype group online since IRL I have moved to a rural part of the U.S. where there is little to no chance of finding anyone with the same interests as me haha. I love to draw, took a lot of art classes in college and build computers. :) I also love cartoons and animation, it's kinda my passions. 

Well thanks for reading, and I hope I'll get to have some cool conversations with you all soon :)

Edited by Kaleido Dreams
  • Brohoof 10

Welcome to the forums! Good to hear you finally decided to get more involved with the fandom. You came to the right place to make friends.:P

Don't worry about G5, the leaks, or stuff like that. We still have a lot of time, and the fandom will recover soon!:)

Anyway, have fun meeting new ponies!:lol:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome Kaleido, you chose an excellent time to join in! ;)

Tons of other old and new fans will join the fandom now that the next season is about to start. You will find new friends here in no time!

Hope that you'll have great time here, see you around!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums, Kaleido!

6 hours ago, Kaleido Dreams said:

I know it's strange that I've just now started to get involved especial with the rumored end of the series approaching in the next two years. I've been looking to make new friends or even being part of a skype group online since IRL I have moved to a rural part of the U.S. where there is little to no chance of finding anyone with the same interests as me haha.

Don't worry about that, there are plenty of people who start being active in the fandom late. Like me! I didn't get involved till the latter half of Season 5. And if you've come to make friends, then you've come to the right place! 

I hope you enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! Glad you decided to join, the community is still very active, so the making friends part, you can consider that checked! You seem like a very friendly person and we can't wait to get to you a little better! Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! ^_^ 

3 minutes ago, Sir Floof said:

Don't worry about that, there are plenty of people who start being active in the fandom late. Like me! I didn't get involved till the latter half of Season 5. And if you've come to make friends, then you've come to the right place! 

I came very late too! I joined right after season 6 ended. 

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Rhythm Red said:

Don't worry about G5, the leaks, or stuff like that. We still have a lot of time, and the fandom will recover soon!:)

I'm actually very excited for G5! :) I love the possible character designs that have been floating around, and I'm really hoping that they take their time to fully develop the new generation

2 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Welcome Kaleido, you chose an excellent time to join in! ;)

Tons of other old and new fans will join the fandom now that the next season is about to start. You will find new friends here in no time!

Hope that you'll have great time here, see you around!

I really hope that'll be the case! Thankyou very much for stopping by and saying hello! :rarity:

2 hours ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

Welcome. I love animation too, what kinds of shows do you like? I like American style more than anime. Do you have a collection of shows?

I'm also a huge a fan of western developed cartoons! I really watch anything with decent writing and great animation. I'm currently into Star VS The Forces of Evil and Steven Universe, and recently finished the latest season of BoJack Horseman. Do you have any suggestions of shows I should check out?  ^_^

34 minutes ago, Sir Floof said:

Welcome to the forums, Kaleido!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thankyou for Saying Hello! :) And that's a relief to know, I felt like I'd be the odd one out since I'm just establishing my online presence in the brony community.

30 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! Glad you decided to join, the community is still very active, so the making friends part, you can consider that checked! You seem like a very friendly person and we can't wait to get to you a little better! Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! ^_^ 

Thankyou! :) I do have a bubbly personality, If I say so myself. It's great how active this community is! I didn't think this many people would take the effort to say hello to me!

• Brohoof 4

10 minutes ago, Kaleido Dreams said:

I'm also a huge a fan of western developed cartoons! I really watch anything with decent writing and great animation. I'm currently into Star VS The Forces of Evil and Steven Universe, and recently finished the latest season of BoJack Horseman. Do you have any suggestions of shows I should check out?  ^_^

I've never seen those. I have almost 1000 dvds worth of cartoons, and mostly I like stuff from the 1980s and 1990s. You should watch Avatar, or maybe Rambo the animated series.