Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite season and episode

Moonfire Dusk

Season 2 has the highest percentage of episodes I enjoy, and the highest number of my all-time favourite episodes. It's also at a point where the show was becoming more sophisticated while still feeling fresh and like it had direction. I've always considered "Lesson Zero" my favourite episode, because somehow hits a sweet spot between Twilight being sympathetic and utterly terrifying, and it's one of the show's funniest episodes to boot. Mostly, I find Twilight's overly high expectations of herself relatable, and that was the first episode to really double down on them. 

Favorite season: Season 5. There are a really good volume of really high-quality episodes, such as Cutie Map, Castle Sweet Castle, SoL, Amending Fences, and so forth. Many of them remain among the ten best of the series.

Favorite episode: The Perfect Pear. Greatest episode in franchise history.

Favorite Season: Season 4, I guess, even though Pinkie did appear the least of the Mane Six there.

Favorite Episode:

• Focusing on one pony - Pinkie Pride.

• Focusing on more than that - Buckball Season. It’s the closest thing to a PinkieShy episode out of everything.

• Focusing on Starlight - Tough one, but I’m gonna say Uncommon Bond.

Favorite season: I think it's a pretty close contest between Seasons 2 and 4. Though I think it goes to Season 4 in the end.

Favorite Episode: Hard to pick one, but Twilight's Kingdom is probably my favorite in general. I feel like I should mention a few other episodes. Those being the following: The Return of Harmony,  Lesson Zero, Somepony to Watch Over Me, Inspiration Manifestation, Amending Fences, and The Perfect Pear.

Edited by Duzzkey
... This wasn't supposed to post yet...? -_- Also, my opinion on S6 changed when making the list of honorable mentions.
  • Brohoof 1

Season 7, or season 5 for me.

My favorite episodes are The Pefect Pear, Twilight's Kingdom, Magical Mystery Cure, A Hearth's Warming Tail, A Canterlot Wedding, Pinkie Pride, Crusaders Of The Lost Mark, The Cutie Mark Chronicles, Forever Filly, and Rainbow Rocks if that one counts.

Recently my favorite season became S7(originally it was 5)

My favorite episode is Sleepless in Ponyville and it still has yet to be topped

Edited by Whompy Whomperson
  • Brohoof 2

Season 5 and 7 are REALLY close to each other in terms of quality for me, but I think I will choose season 7 due to the story arc and lore we got.
As for favorite episode, two categories here.
Best Single Episode: The Perfect Pear
Best Two Parter: The Cutie Remark-Shadow Play

Season 5 for me, even though I liked the season 4 finale more, also there are plenty of episodes that I like and I can't choose between any of them.

One of them is the perfect pair, it's the only one on my mind right now.

Edited by Guest