Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's a Hobby of Yours

Altastrofae

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna get into character building but I feel like I would second guess myself too much to actually build a story around them. Aside from that, playing video games, watching YouTube videos, and hanging out on this forum are my main hobbies now. :P

Edited by Scarlet02
  • Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Blaring my loud music through my headphones B)

YES! But that's also another hobby of mine, though it's when I don't feel like listening to YouTube videos. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-01-24 at 6:38 PM, ExplosionMare said:

Writing. I find it highly enjoyable to develop complex characters, delve into deep emotions, and do a bit of worldbuilding all at once.

Same!!! :love: To be creative is so important to me! The amazing thing about writing is, that it's such an intense experience! I even remember everything I have written many years ago, I don't even need to look it up. And even though the characters, locations, moments and everything are made up, I have them all visualized in my brain. They are like actual memories! Do you know what I mean?! :squee:

8 hours ago, Sven Utacien said:

Same!!! :love: To be creative is so important to me! The amazing thing about writing is, that it's such an intense experience! I even remember everything I have written many years ago, I don't even need to look it up. And even though the characters, locations, moments and everything are made up, I have them all visualized in my brain. They are like actual memories! Do you know what I mean?! :squee:

Yes I do!! Writing is an integral part of your memories and emotions because they reflect what you’ve been thinking about even without realizing. Makes perfect sense that you would remember all the things you wrote. I can remember back to 3rd grade where my prompt was about a raindrop, and I made it as silly as possible :-P. My stories today are a bit more serious but they’re still fun to look back on.

I like watching YouTube, either because I’m really really bored or I want to see a gameplay I can’t accomplish on my own.

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Yes I do!! Writing is an integral part of your memories and emotions because they reflect what you’ve been thinking about even without realizing. Makes perfect sense that you would remember all the things you wrote. I can remember back to 3rd grade where my prompt was about a raindrop, and I made it as silly as possible :-P. My stories today are a bit more serious but they’re still fun to look back on.

I like watching YouTube, either because I’m really really bored or I want to see a gameplay I can’t accomplish on my own.

I remember in 2nd grade we had to do a writing thing about the Tooth Fairy and I just wrote about that she got rid of the teeth by flushing them in the toilet. 

I write, like writing things, it like drawing. Write book need time, and ideas.

Spend time on internet and social media, yes alot

Reading, it I can get to it,

Taking photos, mostly my cats, my instagram had many cat pictures,

Listen to music, mostly on Youtube,

Traveling/adventouris, like going places, not much now cos of lockdown and covid, but if I got a job and covid dies down I be going places,

Sight seeing, like looking at landmarks,

Laying down/napping, seem to do it alot since lockdown start even sometimes before. but always fall asleep,

Sleeping, sometimes want to stay in bed

• Brohoof 1