Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worried sick!

Oblivion

So i meant this girl online and we chated on and off for 5 years she is currently 
19 and im 24 well recently we got to talking and she loves me i guess, i feel the same way and we even send each other letters but I have a severe problem! she hasnt messaged me since weds and i am worrying myself literally sick! she has some problems herself such as panic attacks maybe some ptsd from terrible childhood experiences which makes me worry even more! so what do i do? Shes in Houston Texas which frankly scares the heck out of me as all the gang violence, rapes and crashes ive even went as far as to search obituaries to no avail and news feeds around Houston to no avail. A certain family member of her from what she tells me slaves her pretty hard in helping her family member start a business to the point where the poor girl becomes exhausted and may have ended her back in the ER because of panic attacks! Im literally holding a letter she sent me and crying my eyes out thinking of anything happening to her! 

So heres my question! what should i do???? Should I call the police and ask them to confirm if shes alive or not? I already contacted a local hospital and kindly asked them to check with other hospitals mental health facilities etc!

Help me all this worry is making me feel psychotic no joke! I keep imaging her dead in a car crash, raped and beaten, in a mental institution what should I do what CAN I do to ease this pain and worry? ive tried calling her prolly 400 times ive texted her prolly 800 times and NOTHING, sometimes her phone rings sometimes it sends me to voice mail prolly because of bad service and still nothing. I have never FELT so USELESS if I come to find out anything has happened to her I honestly and truly feel like my heart cant take it!

If any of you fine people could help my weary soul out that would be great, this knot in my chest and throat feels like and elephant!

Btw if  anyone lives in or around Houston PM me!

I might literally start a search party! she goes by the name Bailey Bushes online.....  just  in case  anyone has heard of  her handle before, cause  you know of the millions of bronies and pegasisters we all  know each  other!

I'm sorry for your situation and your suffering. I don't know how often you trade messages so I don't know if not hearing from her since Wednesday is drastically out of the ordinary. If she's having problems at home and is extremely busy, she may simply have too much to deal with right now and hasn't had a chance to look at her phone or texts. If she's gone to the ER, she's in good hands at least and is receiving treatment, so you shouldn't worry. As far as her living in Houston and the crime there, there isn't anything anyone can do about what may or may not happen; the only thing we can do is live our lives and not worry obsessively about the what-ifs. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but you have to try to keep a practical perspective if you can. Fix what you can fix, but don't worry yourself to death over things you have no control over. If she's 19, she has the ability and legal right to leave home if her home life is hazardous to her physical or mental health. She obviously has a concerned and caring friend in you, so she has support if she needs it.  

I can't offer you practical advice as far as what to do. I think you're already doing everything you can do. You'll just have follow your instincts and keep your head clear. But worrying yourself to death is not going to help you or her. Please try to relax and clear you head of all the desperate thoughts. The outcome will inevitably reveal itself, so just take things as they come.  

I truly hope everything works out okay. Be positive and patient. We're all behind you.