A new Beginning

Sunshower Raindrops

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

The internet

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello Everyone.

My name is Sunshower Raindrops. 

As you could probably tell I am not a new member here considering this account is around 4 years old. You may be wondering why I am posting here? I "deleted" my account 2 years ago, and since I have decided to revive my account I might as well be a new member again. For anyone who has been around that long they may remember me as the person who created the Comic Sans MS Fanclub. Anyways I am an IT Technician, and currently working on an A.S. in Computer Science. I am a gamer who mainly plays indie games these days. Non indie games include Halo and WarGaming games. 

Sincerely,

S.R   

• Brohoof 8

Welcome back, Sunshower. :fluttershy: Sorry that a bunch of people you couldn't possibly know are greeting you, but that's just the way things go sometimes. :adorkable:

Regardless, I hope you can rediscover why you logged into the Forums in the first place! Have fun out there! :grin:

• Brohoof 3

@Rhythm Red

Hello Red, and thanks. :)

@Recherche

Hello Rech, it doesn't really bother me. As for logging into the forums in the first place I.. actually don't know why I did XD

@WWolf

I may be a bit of a weeb, but one of you is going to have to translate that XD. Hey Wolf it has been a while. I have been doing quite fine though just a lot of college lately.

@RB30DETT

Hello Dett, It is always nice to make new friends. c:

• Brohoof 3

Hello there! :yay:

In my opinion, indie games most of the time are way better than AAA titles. :P 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1