Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning OOC of roleplay.

Kitty_Cat

Note: I will only allow ONE person to join me. This is so I dont get confused and all that. First person who is willing to join me (With OC approved) will be in my roleplay.

Link to my OC: https://mlpforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=redirect&url=https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/kitty-cat-its-my-oc-as-pony-r10171/&key=b7ed1a2d1bcf390ee2696da7facfd11cd33b869a8c17144546dec731b71c311f&resource=

IC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/176296-roleplay-with-no-fixed-plot/

You may have your OC as long as I approve it (I’m an expert at it. Been evaluating for a few years.) and/or you can play as canon characters. If you are going to only play as canon characters, name the one you are going to mostly potray as. If you play as your OC, please leave the link to it, so I know more about your OC.

Also, if anyone can come up with a name for the rp, thatd be great ;)

Edited by Kitty_Cat

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad Honestly I dont know what the rp will be about. I usually let them flow without planning. It adds more suspense to them, and I like suspense.

Oh, I like how you put your ocs into your signature. You dont have to copy/paste them!  ^_^

Edited by Kitty_Cat

@Kitty_Cat Oh okay and that makes sense. Would my OC, Dynamo Pad, work well in the RP?

Thanks and yup it's pretty convenient. This way, I don't have to look up the character page to find my OC, or something like that. ^_^ 

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Hi. Ive recently updated my OC a bit. This wont affect the roleplay, I just added in some things that I wasnt sure about how they would fit back then xd

Edited by Kitty_Cat

• 1 month later...

Honestly in a real life situation its better to walk away. A bully might hate you more, but nothing lasts forever other than love and friendships.

Being a self trained counselor still-in-training (xd) I often choose what is righteous. You should pick what Dynamo would do. From what Ive seen so far of Dynamo, he would likely walk off.

If he didnt walk off and he lost against Cosmic, he wouldnt have to call off them as friends, but the fact that Dynamo and the rest are still friends would have to be kept secret from Cosmic.

• 3 weeks later...

@Kitty_Cat

Hey. I was just wondering something. If they go into the Pokemon world. Would that mean some of their Pokemon they know from the games they play would be there? Say, Dynamo has a copy of the game, so his party would all show up, or something like that? I wasn't sure if that would make sense, be overpowered, or something those lines. So, I was just wondering what your opinion on the idea, if that's okay. 

Hmmmm.... Since Dynamo hasnt actually been there, he wouldn’t actually have his party. However, since it exists in the matrix, he would be able to find his exact party through code finding. Its kind of a hard-to-explain process, as are most of the things in the rp, but they can find a way.

Unfourtunatley, Kitty doesnt have acess to the matrix. There are people she knows who do have access. She can ask them to find their codes and send them to Dynamo’s SOUL file and his party will try to find him, since they arent together at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...