Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We REALLY Didn't Do It!

NomadSpellbrush

If possible try to keep posts with a small window of time inbetween within a single topic as to avoid flooding the section. ^^

Bad colts bad colts, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you! 

COPS IS FILMED ON LOCATION WITH THE STALLIONS AND MARES OF LAW ENFORCEMENT, ALL PONIES ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, IN A COURT OF LAW

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

If possible try to keep posts with a small window of time inbetween within a single topic as to avoid flooding the section. ^^

What Qualifies as a small window? do all staff memebers share it? And the last 5 pictures I posted were brand new ones that I've been working on for the past 2 weeks and decided to release them in an assembly line fashion. My next post won't be due for atleast another week or two.

20 hours ago, NomadSpellbrush said:

What Qualifies as a small window? do all staff memebers share it? And the last 5 pictures I posted were brand new ones that I've been working on for the past 2 weeks and decided to release them in an assembly line fashion. My next post won't be due for atleast another week or two.

Two or three days tends to be the norm, albeit we deem it preferable to keep similar or related pieces (as in series with a certain theme) within the same topics to maintain stuff organized. That's why there's art dumps, theme based topics and such.

And indeed, I do consult with other staffers to make sure how to proceed with actions regarding merging topics or finding a middle ground between quantity and time.

As usual, it's merely a suggestion in case there's more content related to this scene you'd like the post. If that's not the case, carry on.