Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is G5 really that bad?

CastletonSnob

1 hour ago, Metemponychosis said:

There are a few things that rube me the wrong way. One of them are the magical wings instead of actual wings. Is there a reason for that?

To make more variations of toys as early as possible, that's why we made a "temporary alicorn" mode.
There are no more reasons, because it's G5

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Personally at first when the pony races were separated and Equestria had fallen and everypony hated each other I didn't like where Hasbro was going with the story. But now that as seen in Make Your Mark the pony races have reunited and Opaline has been defeated I have high hopes that this generation might be good. Although since I like everything MLP I would still enjoy it even if it WASN'T good. But anyway, yeah, I'm glad that Sunny helped to make everything right. I admit when I first saw the A New Generation movie I didn't like any of the new characters, and especially didn't like that they were replacements for my favorite characters from G4, but now I've grown to love them all, and Spike is confirmed to still be alive and that means Twilight is probably alive too.

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Hugs 1