Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everyone

MarvelMoon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found this aftee the big movie came out and I was curious to see what all the fuss was about.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I just like how relatable many of the characters are and how a lot of the things that they go through happen to me in everyday life.

Hi Everyone,

My name is MarvelMoon as I am a big marvel superhero fan along with a mlp fan with my favorite episode being when they get sucked into a comic book. I'm new to this fan base and was honestly embarrassed to know that I like mlp so much at first. I'm not as embarassed now but still keep it to myself, expect now, I guess. Anyway I hope you all have had a great day or night so far.

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Marvelous~! :squee: It's great to have you here! Here's your very first brohoof!

Don't worry; most of us went through that phase as well. :please: I was honestly a brony back in 2014, but I only stopped denying it this February! It's quite a self-realization... but it's best to just let ourselves enjoy a harmless hobby, if that's what we want to do!

Either way, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :squee:

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, MarvelMoon said:

Hi Everyone,

My name is MarvelMoon as I am a big marvel superhero fan along with a mlp fan with my favorite episode being when they get sucked into a comic book. I'm new to this fan base and was honestly embarrassed to know that I like mlp so much at first. I'm not as embarassed now but still keep it to myself, expect now, I guess. Anyway I hope you all have had a great day or night so far.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: I found this aftee the big movie came out and I was curious to see what all the fuss was about.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I just like how relatable many of the characters are and how a lot of the things that they go through happen to me in everyday life.

Hello and welcome! B) I don't think there's really that need to be embarrassed about liking a kid's show, I don't think anything's wrong with it at all! :dash: Thank you, I hope you're having a good day/night as well! :ph34r: I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :sneer: 

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, MarvelMoon said:

Hi Everyone,

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: I found this aftee the big movie came out and I was curious to see what all the fuss was about.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I just like how relatable many of the characters are and how a lot of the things that they go through happen to me in everyday life.

I haven't seen any of the marvel movies. Only like spiderman 1 :D. I am usually quiet about it in public because you know how the anit-Bronies/Brony nazies/etc. are. Its nice to see a new face around here :). Enjoy your stay! ;)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Welcome aboard the MLP train. Enjoy the ride! Its always good to see new faces around here. :D Don't worry, it took me months to finally have the nerve to tell my friends that I watch MLP. Thankfully they were accepting and got into it themselves. They hate me now. :lol:  Which is your favorite Marvel superhero?

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 3

My favorite marvel superhero is definitely Hawkeye with Winter Soldier as a close second. Sorry for the late response, busy binge watching season 4 of mlp right now

I'm just curious but could you guys explain how the ranks work and what they are exactly cause I've been trying to find out and have come up empty-hoofed (pun intended). Thanks guys!

• Brohoof 4

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Enjoy your stay here! :twi:

4 hours ago, MarvelMoon said:

I'm new to this fan base and was honestly embarrassed to know that I like mlp so much at first. I'm not as embarassed now but still keep it to myself, expect now, I guess.

We have 2 things in common I guess. :wau: I keep my interest to myself too and I'm also still new here. :nom:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to our super duper large herd! We have lots of fun here with games. We talk about the show. We make friends... And other things. And more things! Lots of things! :muffins:

Great to see a new user! I hope you enjoy your time here! :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome c:
I'm not really into Marvel or Superheros at all but everyone thier own I guess :3
I hope you will have a great time here!

• Brohoof 1