Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A wild forum appeared!

False Perception

(edited)

And I used join. Hello everypony. After reading a few other posts, I feel I might get past this intro (seriously) unscathed. I usually end up blah blah blah. I been a brony for a while now, but since my internet is slower than Tank, I waited. And waited. Then Netflix saved the day, and I watched EVERY episode in >42 hours. Uhm, so accept me. That is, if you're willing. Oh, and could someone list the ranks for me? I don't need (or want) full details, just list please.

Edited by frenzyhero
  • Brohoof 5

^Welcome Song^

Also some quick notes:

Posts in Welcoming Plaza, Cloudsdale Collosseum, and the Roleplaying Section do not count toward post count.

You need 5 posts to get an avatar and a signature I believe.

If you want to get someone's attention use the Quote button on the bottom right of their post.

Other then that, Hope you have a great time here and Welcome again!

*uses Great Ball on new user*

*wobble*

*wobble*

*caught*

Wooo you're mine now. I'll nickname you Franz.

Anyways welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

But here's my response, so quote me maybe?

So I qoute you. And if I weren't blank flank I would have tossed in a "Oh, you" pic. Can you tell me if I could hope to see rank list please?

BTW most edits I'll be making a grammatical change.

Edited by frenzyhero
  • Brohoof 1

A wild n00b appeared! :blink: What will SBB64 do? :o Fight Troll >Greet Run :huh: SBB64 used forum greet! :D Hello and welcome to the forums! :) n00b fainted from happiness! :lol: SBB64 gained 1000 exp points!

• Brohoof 2

A wild n00b appeared! :blink: What will SBB64 do? :o Fight Troll >Greet Run :huh: SBB64 used forum greet! :D Hello and welcome to the forums! :) n00b fainted from happiness! :lol: SBB64 gained 1000 exp points!

:o That. Is. A. Lot. Of. Emotes.

n00b blacked/whited out! N00b ran away! WAIT. Stop. Isn't this TECHNICALLY counted a rp? That's something I...sort of shy from.

:o That. Is. A. Lot. Of. Emotes. n00b blacked/whited out! N00b ran away! WAIT. Stop. Isn't this TECHNICALLY counted a rp? That's something I...sort of shy from.

Haha, I don't even know man, the thread title just made me wanna get my Pokemon battle on is all. :P
  • Brohoof 1

Chicken used red pill! :P I only know about this Pokemon stuff from what other people say... I have never actually played it. :o Anyways, welcome! And wow, that's a lot of episodes to watch in that amount of time! Did you watch them all straight back-to-back?

• Brohoof 1

Many of them. I had sorta stalled though when my net failed for about 2 hrs. The entire season is only 19 hrs, so allowing for few hrs WC time, and eat while watching, nuking during credits. Not that hard. And it wasn't the Poke' ref she made that scared me. It was the EMOTES! :wacko: Just. So many emotes. I made the Poke' title to grab attn and josh 'round a bit.

And I used join. Hello everypony. After reading a few other posts, I feel I might get past this intro (seriously) unscathed. I usually end up blah blah blah. I been a brony for a while now, but since my internet is slower than Tank, I waited. And waited. Then Netflix saved the day, and I watched EVERY episode in >42 hours. Uhm, so accept me. That is, if you're willing. Oh, and could someone list the ranks for me? I don't need (or want) full details, just list please.

Yeah, I did the same thing (my eyes still hurt, but it was worth it)

oh, and

WELCOME to the BRONY SIDE!

Summing up this thread, Hey there! I haz muffin rank, and thank you all! I will not be replying to this thread any longer.

Oh, and yes, I don't give out e-mail or any of that info, so, here's my PSN.

PSN:x_Impurity

Spam it as much as you want, it's a comms only acc. ;)

Summing up this thread, Hey there! I haz muffin rank, and thank you all! I will not be replying to this thread any longer.

Oh, and yes, I don't give out e-mail or any of that info, so, here's my PSN.

PSN:x_Impurity

Spam it as much as you want, it's a comms only acc. ;)

Wow! Muffin in... two hours. You are one busy pony