Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Valtasar's Digital Art Commissions

Lord Valtasar

if its not your first time and you just want to go straight to shopping just click here
My Commission Shop )

hey there everypony,my name is Rose,better known as Lord Valtasar and i'm an artist
In this shop i try to follow the Rules of Rarity, which entail that every piece will be unique (no bases used unless specificaly requested) and of the highest quality i can deliver, however, that means i'm not willing to sacrifice quality for speed, so if you have tight deadlines this might not be the place for you

what i will draw:
anything, just ask me, don't be shy
what i will not draw:
anything that's against the forum rules

and now for the part that all of you care most about,here are the prices with some examples

simple profile pic/quick sketch-(flat colors/no background) - 25$
1428920531_Ebonybreeze.thumb.png.d8f5e99dabda8ade940cb521a97c6780.png1983284546_MadeinAbyss.thumb.png.2f7239777746359ac75f461883920572.png

1 character with shading(no background/ simple background) - 35$
Dax.thumb.png.7229510b72ba28d4828a98d71cbcc811.png
Rara.thumb.png.87610ef423d08bc20d8d56ba7bd517cf.png
1973724083_AyaPortrait11.thumb.png.2974c207a7918c621c4f476a485c640c.png

detailed landscape(no characters) - 50$
old_village_by_lordvaltasar-dbhcnmt.thumb.png.8e5bd16e709cd492622b8c9b5d393dbc.png

a character with background - 60$
reflection.thumb.png.7985b90c12f9f74197798edfd18b185c.png
1109909539_CommanderStratus.thumb.png.fbca8345177fc6a06d89363820774211.png
954421691_littlenightmares2.thumb.png.9db2e8a57132341ca9321b581e824022.png

Very detailed Portrait - 75$
2135236172_Rainbowdashhair2.thumb.png.1e41cca07a41bd9491cd26728a1e92af.png

Complex scene(flat or shaded/can have more than 1 characters) - 100$
1151524258_daringdo2.thumb.png.e2ac95604f87ca963d9fe973893a9726.png1821002347_ponyskyrim.thumb.png.c943c32e2349dc9ac0a62698866ba02d.png

-all of them are digital and fully colored unless otherwise requested
-more characters can be added for an extra fee
-if you need extra info, or simply don't see what you had in mind here, don't hesitate to pm me ,chances are i can make it
-if it's a logo or anything you plan on using commercially please tell me in advance

and just to prevent you from the tedious task of scrolling up,here's the shopping link again
https://mlpforums.com/store/category/165-valtasars-digital-art-commissions/ )

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Twisted Cyclone said:

Can you draw my ponysona Twisted Cyclone as an EQG character? I don't want a background. 

References:

Reveal hidden contents

hiresPony.thumb.png.84491e625c14da8e5f391508fc4f3fed.pnghiresPony2.thumb.png.f7be8e2012f9726dcc180cd398b0e35e.pnghiresPony3.thumb.png.8428af02b17fd8891383c90022c5ec7e.pngpost-30427-0-65889400-1428302863.thumb.jpg.4d79d6b8ec64c96190d90412c303f953.jpg

you can go for the first option then since you don't want a background,EqG has flat colors as far as i recall
https://mlpforums.com/store/category/165-valtasars-digital-art-commissions/

• Brohoof 1

I would love to commission you but I've already commissioned someone for $25 a bit ago. I'm gonna wait a bit before having another one. But I will keep you in mind. ;)

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I would love to commission you but I've already commissioned someone for $25 a bit ago. I'm gonna wait a bit before having another one. But I will keep you in mind. ;)

thanks for considering

• Brohoof 1

This is some beautiful art and I love it, you must have some high skill to be drawing art at this level for so cheap, or maybe your just looking to improve, either way, I may commission you in the near future <3

• Brohoof 1

Hello there, I am interested in ordering a commission from here. 
Do you have any more human examples you have drawn that I can take a look at? :grin:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Hello there, I am interested in ordering a commission from here. 
Do you have any more human examples you have drawn that I can take a look at? :grin:

Yes of course.sec. i'll send you a pm

6 hours ago, Ani the Laquine said:

This is some beautiful art and I love it, you must have some high skill to be drawing art at this level for so cheap, or maybe your just looking to improve, either way, I may commission you in the near future <3

Thank you.I try to give my art as cheap as possible here since i know many are from poorer countries and i like giving everyone a chance to see his project shine.if i could afford to.i'd still be giving it for free in requestria

(edited)

Another one done.i'll take a day off and continue tomorrow with the next one or my grandpa's garden will surely wither and die

1325194968_Harperlights_sombra-eyes.thumb.png.63aeb652654f8342e00ac8b30f7b1ece.png

Edited by Lord Valtasar

• 2 weeks later...

I know who you are ;)

Anyways, as duty calls I did the $20 tier!

My OC is

Just surprise me with any pose you would like and a simple background of any color

Spoiler

1784149__safe_artist-colon-age3rcm_oc_oc

846261__safe_artist-colon-hamatte_oc_oc-

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

any particular expression?

A happy expression would do wonderful!

• Brohoof 1

Hello! I would like to commission you a new avatar for myself, altho I've never done this before, so let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

The thing to know about my avatar/artsona is that, for the purposes of an avatar, it's appearance is that of an amalgamation of different things I like. So I feel a need to update it with new info. However, just in case you can't tell what some of features are, here's a list of everything to take note, both to change and keep the same:

• I like the "pose", but you have some artistic freedom to make it look nicer, if you have an idea.
  • The skin color HEX code is #D6B079.
  • The ponytail (which is to be changed to an imperfect Braid with a purple band at the end) is also a functional hand with three fingers.
  • The top hat is designed to look like Bill Cipher's with a purple band that holds the 'Ben 10' logo, also in purple.
  • Since at its core it's supposed to be my head, the eye color should have the HEX code of #6C410E.
  • The stage-right eye socket is that of Sans from Undertale with Isabella Garcia-Shapiro's eyeball in it.
  • The stage-left eye socket should be of Chiro from SRMTHFG while the eyeball is that of a Gardevoir.
  • The "eye makeup" from Chiro should be removed. It was a stupid idea.
  • I have a mole under my stage-right eye.
  • The forehead is large enough to show Peridot's gem (which is also in the forehead).
  • I don't like that nose. You have full artistic freedom to make that schnoz look good on that head.
  • The stage-right ear is that of Trixie (I assume you don't need a reference link for her ;3).
  • The stage-left ear is that of Stitch.
  • The smiling mouth of an Axolotl. I prefer a closed smile, but if you can make it work, do it.
Edited by DJShy

16 minutes ago, DJShy said:

Hello! I would like to commission you a new avatar for myself, altho I've never done this before, so let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

The thing to know about my avatar/artsona is that, for the purposes of an avatar, it's appearance is that of an amalgamation of different things I like. So I feel a need to update it with new info. However, just in case you can't tell what some of features are, here's a list of everything to take note, both to change and keep the same:

• I like the "pose", but you have some artistic freedom to make it look nicer, if you have an idea.
  • The skin color HEX code is #D6B079.
  • The ponytail (which is to be changed to an imperfect Braid with a purple band at the end) is also a functional hand with three fingers.
  • The top hat is designed to look like Bill Cipher's with a purple band that holds the 'Ben 10' logo, also in purple.
  • Since at its core it's supposed to be my head, the eye color should have the HEX code of #6C410E.
  • The stage-right eye socket is that of Sans from Undertale with Isabella Garcia-Shapiro's eyeball in it.
  • The stage-left eye socket should be of Chiro from SRMTHFG while the eyeball is that of a Gardevoir.
  • The "eye makeup" from Chiro should be removed. It was a stupid idea.
  • I have a mole under my stage-right eye.
  • The forehead is large enough to show Peridot's gem (which is also in the forehead).
  • I don't like that nose. You have full artistic freedom to make that schnoz look good on that head.
  • The stage-right ear is that of Trixie (I assume you don't need a reference link for her ;3).
  • The stage-left ear is that of Stitch.
  • The smiling mouth of an Axolotl. I prefer a closed smile, but if you can make it work, do it.

would you want the flat colored , or the shaded option?