Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo kept watch over the dream, but looked to Luna as she placed her hand upon his shoulder. "I do have magic in this world?" He couldn't believe it, but he felt he could understand his teacher. "I guess it's the same for you. You have power both in the real world and only in the dream realm." He says, glancing back at the door, before looking towards Luna's serious expression. Listening to Luna's choices caused Dynamo to feel conflicted. "I know I have to make this choice, but what can I do? If I don't do anything, I feel like I've abandoned her. If I try to wake her up by calling out to her, then I don't know if she'll understand." He trembled as he felt powerless in this situation. He knew he was still learning, but he still didn't understand the rules and regulations the dream world had placed. "I'll call out to her. If that doesn't work and this dream binds her, then I'm going to that dream and I will protect her. As long as I can protect those that are important to me, then I don't care about the rules." He walked up towards the door and slowly entered the dream. He felt as if he was an astral spirit falling to the earth itself.

He began to panic as if he was about to get hurt. He closed his eyes and awaited the initial impact, but he felt nothing. He slowly opened his eyes to see that he had righted himself and was flying. 'I-Is this another rule of the dream realm? I don't have wings, yet I feel like I'm flying. I'm not even using magic.' He wondered in awe of this development. He shook his head as he knew he couldn't worry about what was going on. He started to follow his girlfriend turned hedgehog, who was still in the clutches of the guards. "Broken? Broken, can you hear me? You need to wake up now, my love." He called out to her gently to gain her attention.

@Dynamo Pad

As Broken was going through her nightmare, she softly hears a voice "D-Dynamo?" she asks, looking around her surroundings, "W-wake up b..." her vision begins to fade, but she then soon finds herself waking up in the bed in a cold sweat. "W-wha..where..." she looks around and tries to calm down "R-right..it was a dream.." she sighs and falls back onto her back.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo held his breath and hoped that Broken could hear him. He soon began to notice the dream she was had was beginning to become distorted. As the dream was beginning to fade, Dynamo began to panic as Broken and the guard were disappearing. However, he soon began to realize that she was beginning to wake up as the door had suddenly closed. He let out a sigh of relief as he was able to help her. "Thank you for telling me what to do, Luna." He says, turning to the Princess of the Night with a grateful smile upon his muzzle. "However, I don't understand, Master. I know that you'd have to wake the individual up and all, but she woke up instantly. Is it because of how close we became after all this time? Also, what would have happened if I went in to attack and save her from the guard?" He knew the answer would have been obvious, but even so. He wanted to know the truth. "S-So, what should I do now. She's awake, but I'm worried for her. I know you said we'd postpone the training until Broken is back to full strength. Shall I head off to go check on her?" He asks, while not wanting to leave and be rude to his teacher. He was worried for Broken and wanted to make sure that she was okay and safe.

@Dynamo Pad

Luna smiles and nods "Yes dear Dynamo, the reason she woke up so quickly is because of how close you two have become, the fact that she could say your name in her dream, something she would only know if this was a dream, which it was" she says and hugs him "Now, you too must wake up, so that you can be there for her and comfort her" she says as she disappears from his vision and things become blurry.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo blushed and smiled softly as what Luna had told him. He knew they were only together for a few days, but to him, it felt like a lifetime. It was the same thing when it came to Dusk. He was there to help his son through his nightmare. At that time, he felt that they bonded like a father and son. "I guess it really shows how much we mean to one another. Just the fact that she could notice it was my voice through the dream. It just shows how much I mean to her." He was surprised by the sudden hug, but he nods and returns the embrace. "T-Thank you, Master. I really appreciate the help on this lesson. When Broken is all better, then I'll be ready to train." He says, his eyes starting to become heavy as everything became blurry. He soon closed his eyes, before opening his eyes once more. At that second, he was in a darkened room and noticed Broken and Dusk were with him. 'I guess I just woke up from the dream realm.' He thought, soon remembering why he had awoken. "Broken? Is everything okay? Are you awake, honey?" He asks, placing a hand upon her shoulder to let her know that he was awake.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken was in a cold sweat, breathing heavily until her sight came to her and she begun to calm down, especially after hearing Dynamo's voice. She looks around the room and sees him, and hugs him "O-oh Dynamo sweetie, i-it was horrible, I-I had to relive my past..it..it.." she begins to sob into his chest as she felt him hug her "The fight and journey to find my mom, then fighting to save Mobius from becoming..Robotnic's playground..the capture..everything" she continues to cry into his embrace.

Dusk hears it and wakes up "M-mommy? D-did you...have another of your nightmares?" he asks, cuddling up to her as she immediately brings him into her embrace and holds him tight.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo frowned with worry as he watched Broken had woken up in a cold sweat. As she looked around the room, he was surprised as she suddenly latched onto him in a hug. However, he didn't blame her as he remembered the dream she had. He returned the hug without a second though, while listening to Broken recounting her nightmare. "I understand, sweetheart. I was there when Luna called out to me." He rubbed her back in a soothing motion to help calm her down. As she began to sob, Dynamo rocked her gently back and forth, while whispering words of endearment. "Shh...it's okay, my love. Dusk and I are right here. Robotnik will never hurt you ever again. I promise that I will always protect you, my dear."

He saw a figure shifting around and saw that it was Dusk. It seemed that the young colt had woken up to Broken's breakdown of her nightmare. "She had a bit of a nightmare, Dusky. She's okay now because she has you and me." He says, while Broken had pulled Dusk into an embrace. "Do you remember being captured by a guard? I could hear you in the dream realm and I went to you. Luna wanted to let me know that training would be postponed as I helped you to feel better from surgery. It was then that I heard your voice and I raced to find you. I almost went into your dream and fought to save you. However, Luna told me that wouldn't work and said that I should wake you up. I called out to you and the whole dream dissolved." He says, explaining to Broken how she was able to wake up. 

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk just nods and snuggles more into his mother's embrace, while Broken took a bit of time to calm down. After she had calmed down though, she smiles at him "T-thank you Dynamo, and yes I do remember that, it was just before they took me to Robotnik's lair that I had begun to hear your voice." she kisses his cheek "At first I was a bit confused, well the dream me was, but then it all made sense, and after you said to wake up, I felt myself disappear from their clutches and then back here in the room. It was a bit of a shock though"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiled as he noticed Dusk continued to snuggle into Broken. He then smiled softly as he was glad to hear that Broken had heard him. "You're welcome and it's no problem, sweetheart. I'm just glad that you were able to hear me." He sighed softly in relief as he saved her in the nick of time. He felt the kiss upon his cheek as he returned the kiss. "I don't blame you when it came to being confused. I heard music being played in the dream realm, before I saw that you were captured. You, Sonic and some other hedgehog tried to escape, but then you were caught." He says, gently brushing his thumb across her cheek, while wiping her tears away. "I promised that I will always protect you and Dusk. If I was able to, then I'd go in that dream, fight every last robot Robotnik sent and get you back home." He says, nodding with a determined look to show that he meant it. "I love you, Broken Record and I love Dusk, as well. You both are very important to me. I promise that I'm here for you both and I'll never stop worrying and caring about you two." He leans over and kissed Broken's forehead, before leaning down and kissing Dusk on the top of his head.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken just held onto him before she finally managed to completely calm down "T-thank you dear, and yes, when Sonic, myself and our brother were younger, were in a underground bamd called "Sonic Underground"" she chuckles a little "Our instruments were actually quite magical and allowed us to fight against Robotnik" she says and then lays back down, "I guess these flashbacks are happening due to the operation"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo continued to rub her back in a calming, circular motion, until she had calmed down. The blue unicorn nodded with a soft smile upon his face. "You're welcome honey and there's need to thank me. We are all here for each other. So, everything is going to be okay. I promise you both that." He says, before listening to the story of when she was living in her own original world. He chuckled along with her about the name of their band. "I guess since Sonic was the leader of the resistance and you all lived underground. Very fitting and it does have a rock theme to the band name." He raised and eyebrow in fascination of the instruments being magical. "Hmm...I wonder if your world was a show I watched when I was younger. The whole magical instruments sounds familiar, but I guess all shows back then had something magical related." He wondered as she then lays back down on the bed. He nods as he wrapped an arm to hold Broken and Dusk close. "I guess you had gotten the metal arm and leg due to what happened in the underground. After finally having the operation, it's like the nightmares are trying to make you relive the difficult times."

He leaned over and kissed her forehead once more. "There's no need to worry anymore, though. If you have a nightmare again, then Dusky and I will be there to help back you up. We all play video games, so we know a couple of fighting moves." He says, using his thumb to brush her facial cheek, while looking at her with nothing, but love and care in his eyes. "Although, those fighting moves are for self defense only. Isn't that right, little buddy?" He smiles as he kissed the top of Dusk's head. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken nods "Something like that" she says, stretching and looking down to Dusk who had once again fallen asleep "Ah, Dynamo, do you think you could move Dusk to his bed please?" she asks "As much as I love snuggling our little one, it can get a little uncomfortable" she chuckles and gently kisses Dusk's forehead. She would smile at Dynamo "and I would do it myself, but I remember a certain blue unicorn stallion telling me not to move from the bed" she grins at him.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo nods as she acknowledged his train of thought. "Thank you for telling me and I guess I'll learn more about what happened later. Seeing how it's a little late and I can imagine you and I are still tired." His thought was answered as he covered a yawn and chuckled slightly. He looks to Dusk, who had fallen asleep, while snuggling into Broken. "I think I can do that. I don't blame him if he snuggles with us. He always wants to make sure that we are safe and that you were completely okay. He even barreled me over in wanting to know where you were." He smiles, getting out of bed and picking the young colt as he held Dusk in his arms. "I'll be right back." He says, smiling as he saw Dusk nestling himself into his arms. He soon left the room as he made his way to Dusk's room. He placed the young bat pony in his bed, while making sure he was holding the two Luna plushies in his arms. "Goodnight and sweet dreams, my son. Mommy and daddy love you very much." He whispered softly, before making his way out of the room. He made sure to keep the door slightly open to provide a comforting light for his son.

As he returned to the room, he kept the door slightly ajar. Just in case Dusk needed to walk into the room for him or Broken. "He's sound asleep and snuggling with his two Luna plushies." He says, rolling his eyes playfully at Broken and returning the grin. "That's right and I did. I also instructed some medicine to be given you, Miss Record. A prescription of cuddles and snuggles, with some hugs and kisses. Seeing how you're tired, I can let you off the hook on the kisses and hugs. However, I think we can arrange some snuggles and cuddles." He chuckles, before making his way back into the bed. He then wrapped his arms around her once more and held Broken close. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles as she take the opportunity to use her magic to turn everything off properly and to put the snacks away, or at least on the bedside tables. She then just lay there and closed her eyes. She listened to Dynamo and smiles "that sounds a lot like him" she says as she sighs at the feeling of Dusk being lifted from beside her.

As Dusk was laid in his bed, he would slowly open his eyes to see Dynamo tucking him in and smiles cutely "L-love you too daddy"' he says, yawning and falling asleep again.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo heard the sound of magic being used as he turned to see Broken levitating the snacks away. All the while, turning off all electronics and lights in the room. He wanted to tell her to rest, but he would let it slide. Seeing how levitation was a mental effort and not physical strength. As he tucked Dusk into bed, he felt a tear come to his eye as he heard what Dusk had said. As he returned to the room, the blue unicorn lays his head on the pillow and sighs happily. "You can say that again, sweetheart. I guess it's time to head back to sleep." He says, seeing her eyes were closed. "Goodnight and I love you, Broken." He gave her a kiss, before pulling her over as he rested her head upon his chest. He closed his eyes as he allowed himself to slip back off into the land of dreams. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken nods and smiles as she feels him resting her head on his chest. She closes her eyes "Good night sweetheart, tomorrow is a brand new day" she says and falls asleep, this time, it being a peaceful rest. 

The next morning, would be greeted with Broken awake in bed, grumbling about needing coffee.

-The Next Day-

As the sun rose to signal the next day, Dynamo had slowly began to open his eyes. He looked up to the ceiling, but looked down as he felt a weight resting upon him. He soon realized that it was Broken, who he remembered helped her to rest upon his chest. He then remembered the events of yesterday and smiled softly as all had gone well. His ears perked as he heard Broken grumble about wanting some coffee. He chuckled, before sitting up and leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "Good morning to you too, sweetheart. No need to worry as I can get you your coffee. How would you like it? Also, is there anything special that you'd like for breakfast?" He says, helping her to sit up, before getting out of bed. "I'll also check on Dusky to see if he's up and wants to have breakfast."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles at him "Thanks hon, and how I like my coffee?" she asks with a raised eyebrow "Milk, two sugars and a shot of Irish Creme to help give it an extra kick" she says and rests a bit more "So then doctor Dynamo Pad, how long must I stay in bed for? I'm getting kinda restless" she says with a chuckle before pulling her stallion in for a cuddle and nuzzles him "Oh, and if you're going to make breakfast, how about omelette and scrambled eggs with hashbrowns and sausages?"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles with a nod. "You're welcome and it's no problem, sweetheart." He says, listening intently on how she liked her coffee. "Okay. So it's milk, two sugars, and a shot of Irish Creme. Got it. I'll have that coffee done in no time at all." He says as he saw her resting a bit more. As she asked how long she could rest for, Dynamo thought for a moment as he walked back over to the bed. "Hmm...you seem to be doing a little bit better. However, we wouldn't want you to overexert yourself. Perhaps, we can move you from the bed to the couch in the living room. Although, that does bring up a very good question. What would you like to do for today, my love? Is there anything that interests you for this afternoon?" He wondered, before being surprised as she pulled him into a cuddle and nuzzles. The blue unicorn chuckled as he gently wrapped his arms around her to return the cuddle and nuzzles.

At the mention of what Broken wanted for breakfast, Dynamo's stomach growled. "I guess my stomach agrees with your choice in breakfast. That really does sound good, if you ask me." He says, unwrapping his arms from around Broken and standing up from the bed. "Would you like me to carry you down into the kitchen, m'lay? We can check on Dusky as we head towards the kitchen."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken thinks for a moment "I might spend some time on my laptop, maybe play some games and make some new music" she says "And being moved to the living room sounds great" she says and then looks at him "Being carried to the kitchen and checking in on Dusky also sounds good to me" she says as she closes the book she was reading and reaches up "But first, maybe I ought to get changed" she says with a smile.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles as he liked the plan for the day. "That sounds like a lot of fun. What kind of music are you working on, if you don't mind me asking?" He asks, curious as he had never seen Broken play as a DJ. "I asked Night and Button if they wanted to stop over to visit. I guess we'll find out later, but it also gives me a chance to see if I have work today. I can send my clone with Button, so I can spend some time with you and Dusk. It's only fair seeing how my clone got to spend some time with you." He stuck his tongue out playfully and chuckles. "Okay, then I shall carry you to the living room while we check on our little Dusky." He was about to pick her up bridal style, but stopped as she mentioned about changing clothes. He chuckled and nodded, before moving over to the closet and opened the door. "I'll take the clothes out and show them to you. That way, you can pick the clothes and I'll let you get changed. I know I want to make sure you get some rest, but I think this is okay." He says, showing her clothing after clothing, until she picked an outfit she wanted to wear.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles "Well, I'm thinking of some more electronic music, it's sort of a compilation I am working on with Vinyl" she says and then nods "and yes please, lets do it that way, as much as I'd love to see if I can stand on my new leg, I don't think that's a good idea" she says and then sees Dusk at the door, hugging his Luna plushies "Hey Dusky, daddy's just going to help mommy get changed and then he'll be down stairs to cook us a nice breakfast, can you go downstairs and wait please, sweetie?" she asks "But first, come here and give mommy a hug" she says as Dusk happily walked to her and hugged her, offering her one of his plushies, she smiles "No, it's okay sweetie, they are for you. Besides, I have you and your daddy"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles with a nod as he listened to Broken's statement. "That sounds pretty cool and interesting. I know there are some different styles of music, but I've never heard of electronic music. I hope I get to hear these songs sometime." He says, while nodding once more at her remark. "That's true. I want to see if you can stand up on your new leg and use your new arm, but I wouldn't want to chance it. Maybe we can try and see how everything is tomorrow." He says, seeing Dusk appear at the door, while hugging his plushies. "Good morning, little buddy. I hope you had a good sleep. I just need to help mommy get ready and we'll be down to make breakfast. Maybe you can help your old man with making breakfast. That sounds like a lot of fun." He chuckles as Dusk walked in to give Broken a hug. He smiles softly as he wanted to give Broken one of his plushies, before chuckling at Broken's statement. "You hear that, Dusk? It's just like how you have your two Luna plushies. Mommy now has two plushies. Those plushies are both you and I. The best plushies she could ever ask for."

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk looks up at Dynamo and smiles, nodding before he goes downstairs. Broken smiles "He's a sweetie" she says and nods as she then thought about what she wanted to wear "How about...maybe my skirt, a band tshirt and my jacket?" she asks and relaxes a little but sits up a bit "So, I assume that Button knows of this duplication spell? I mean, I'm sure you've used it a couple times when you were needed at home but were also on the roster to work"  she then smiles "and it'd be nice to see mom and dad today too"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo watched as Dusk had left the room to go downstairs, before looking to Broken and returns the smile. "He truly is. I think he takes after you and me in some ways." He chuckles with a nod, before listening to her suggestion of her outfit. After looking through the closet for the outfit she decided, the gaming unicorn smiled as he found the outfit in question. "There we go. I wasn't sure which band t-shirt you wanted. So, I went with a shirt that complimented both the skirt and the jacket." He says, taking the set of clothes and moving over to the bed. He placed the outfit next, before moving back over to the closet. As he started to think of what kind of outfit he wanted to wear, his ears perked as she asked him about the duplication spell.

"You've got that right. Although, I only tend to use said spell for a little bit of time. It's only if we are short on staff and we need an extra set of hands on deck. So, I told him about the spell and he was all for the extra help. However, he said I wouldn't get extra pay since the extra copy is still me." He chuckled, before smiling with a nod. "Seeing how you won't be able to go anywhere today. I thought it would be nice if they visited for a change. I'm glad I was able to ask them when I picked up Dusky last night. Plus, Button has been here before. He and I would usually play new games that had just been released. That, or we'd get our gaming buddies for an all night gaming marathon. This was months before you and I met, sweetheart."