Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Oliver blinked and looked up in thought. He hadn't really thought about anything that made him uncomfortable or annoyed him.

"I guess I don't really like high-pitch noises," he said with a shrug. "I don't like vacuums either."

• Brohoof 1

"Not really what I asked, but I guess that means that you don't have any specific things you want me to avoid doing to you...well, just say if anything I do is something you don't like." Jenna said "For me it's not that complicated either, at this point I'm aright with things like hugs and kisses if you are the type to do those, and like I said I don't mind surprises either." "Really the only thing is what you most likely won't do anyways, doing something after I ask you to not do it." "I don't even mind public acts of embrace at this point, but with that we need to watch after our powers for obvious reasons." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, listening closely to Jenna's list of things to do and not do. "I like hugs as well," he agreed with a grin.

His grin faded at the last point and he nodded. "Yeah, we need to make sure to keep that to ourselves."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I guess that's that then." Jenna said with a smile "Now you have no worries about making me uncomfortable at all and don't say 'if you're okay with it' ever again." she grinned and her tone told that it was a joke, of course she knew it wasn't that simple, but she did hope he would feel at least a bit more sure about it.  

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed with an awkward grin, and nodded. "I'll try not to do that so much anymore. Especially since I'm always okay with anything you'd want to do."

He figured that if Jenna was so comfortable, there was no reason for him to not be either.

• Brohoof 1

"Good." Jenna simply said with a smile "So, shall we watch a movie? Or well...each other with a movie on the background." she grinned humorously "Also, you still look cute when you blush, that's something I don't want you to stop." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver simply blushed even more from that, grinning awkwardly and rubbing the back of his head. "Well, you look cute when you do it too."

He looked up at Jenna. "We can watch a movie, sure. What were you thinking?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smiled.

"I don't know, if you don't have any suggestions, I'll big a random one in the same way as I did yesterday" she replied as she turned on the TV and got everything ready "And if you don't have genre wishes, it will be most likely a superhero movie again."

• Brohoof 1

"We can do a random one, sure," Oliver said, giving Jenna a grin. "You have good taste in movies so chances are I'll love it."

He blushed at the thought of spending the entire movie cuddling with her again. Though the thought made him feel really happy.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna leaned back on the couch and started browse through the movies, and as she did, she picked up a coin and threw it into the air, and when it landed she stopped browsing and selected the movie it had landed on. She then looked at Oliver with a humorous grin "Why so far away?" "Come closer."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver watched the coin fly up, grinning as he remembered the day he and Jenna met. He liked what movie she had gone with too.

He blushed at her question, but happily nudged closer to her, till he was right beside her.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled and put his arm around Jenna as she leaned against him. She was really soft, and hugging with her felt really nice.

He watched the movie as well, but no doubt his attention would go somewhere else soon.

• Brohoof 1

Again after some time Jenna found herself looking towards Oliver and several times trying to get closer to him, which was impossible since they were already as close as two humans could be.  "why are you so comfortable?" she then said quietly with a joking tone 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed pink from Jenna's question. He was expecting her to say something nice about him, but it was still strange to hear. He still needed to get used to it.

He grinned at her. "I could ask you the same thing."

• Brohoof 1

"But I asked first." Jenna said with a smile and lighthearted tone "Besides, I'm the one resting on you, not the other way around." she was quiet for a moment before continuing "This has been the best weekend of my life." "Thank you."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's blush grew, and he smiled at Jenna's praise. He didn't think he'd make that much of a difference to someone's life, but he was happy about it.

"I should be thanking you," he said with a smile. "I never got to do this before."

• Brohoof 1

"We both have a reason to be thankful for each other then." Jenna said with a smile, looking Oliver to his eyes "But you have really made me realize some things about myself." "And really, you have brought out a side of me that nobody else has seen."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled, still blushing from Jenna's praise. He wasn't expecting himself to mean so much to someone, but he was happy for it nonetheless.

He frowned curiously at her next statement. "I have? What do you mean?"

• Brohoof 1

"This, all of this." Jenna said "Like I have told you, I'm seen as the weird but tough loner by many people." "They would think you have lost your mind if you suggested to them that I'm actually a softy like this." she chuckled. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned at Jenna, not having the impression that she was like that at all. "It's not like they'd believe it anyway."

He smirked at her playfully. "Besides, you're far tougher than you look."

• Brohoof 1

"That's exactly the point." Jenna chuckled "No one would believe that I'm acting like this with someone like you...except my fighting instructor of course...she knows way too much about me." "And tougher than I look?" she returned the smirk "It really depends on what you mean by looks." "My appearance, true, I'm not really that intimidating, but if we are talking about how I act with others than you...well, I told you already." she smiled.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned back at Jenna. "You can use that. If you don't look scary, then you'll surprise anyone trying to threaten you."

He sat a little closer. "No one will see it coming, especially with how strong you are.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled "You aren't a weakling either." "You're just lacking experience." she smirked "But speaking of things no one will see coming..." "...shut up." she then went for a kiss, though this time she had taken her legs away from the floor just in case.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's eyes widened from the kiss, not expecting her to be so upfront about it. He didn't fight it though, instead leaning in to reciprocate.

He focused on not having his tail sprout out wagging again.

• Brohoof 1