Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"It all comes to preconceptions." Jenna explained "Think back to the gym, the muscly guys in the group I gave an example to." "What do you think those guys thought when a small, more cute than though looking girl like me challenged them?" "They assumed it would be an easy win, they underestimated me." "Do you get what I'm saying?" 

Oliver nodded, looking right at Jenna with wide, curious eyes. "I think so. They didn't really expect you to put up a fight from how you looked, but you went and kicked their butts."

He tilted his head. "Are you saying I should do the same?"

• Brohoof 1

"I'm not sure what you mean by the same." Jenna admitted, did he mean kicking butts or underestimating "Regardless, you should do nothing regarding this, I'm saying that if you look more harmless than you are, you have an advantage because your opponent underestimates you, thus let's their guard down a little." "So I guess there is something you should do....keep being cute." she chuckled

"I guess that makes sense," Oliver muttered, then flushed red again at Jenna's next comment. "I'm not meant to be cute. I'm a wolf, I'm supposed to be all ferocious and stuff."

Of course he didn't exactly come off as such at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

"Only as a wolf." Jenna pointed out with a chuckle "As a human, not so much, you are way too nice and cute to be anything else than an adorable puppy." she playfully patted Oliver's head before heading to her jacket "Does the totally-not-cute wolf want go to eat something?" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver flushed bright red and pouted, looking aside as Jenna pat his head. He didn't exactly dislike the gesture, but it didn't help his wanting to look ferocious.

"Yeah," he muttered, despite himself.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled again "Cheer up, me thinking you as cute doesn't tell anything about what others would think if they knew about you." "Besides, aren't we supposed to show our soft sides to each other, being a couple and all that." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, yeah," Oliver muttered, managing to smile up at Jenna, "I guess so. I just wanna look more brave and ferocious, y'know? I thought it might impress you."

He rubbed the back of his head, not sure what to think of that now that he'd said it out loud.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled "Did I not tell you already, you have impressed me enough, otherwise we wouldn't be in this situation." she stopped chuckling but kept smiling "But if we are a bit more serious, braveness and such are things you can't really show until they are needed...though I guess it really depends, both running into a burning building and asking someone on a date can be seen as brave depending on the situation." she then chuckled again "I'd say the first goal of braveness for you is to decide or do something without knowing my opinion" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Making my own decisions and all that stuff."

He looked at Jenna and smiled. "But, really? I've already impressed you?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well yeah." Jenna nodded "Not necessarily in the physical toughness side, but in other ways." "Let's use the morning's...situation as example, any other guy would have tried to secretly take advantage of the situation, but you didn't." "Regardless of it was willpower or just respect, I'm impressed." "It may be a weird thing to feel impressed about, but still." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed and smiled a little, feeling proud of how he'd controlled himself for Jenna's sake. He was glad she was impressed.

"Well, I'm happy you're happy about it," he said, grinning up at her.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna out of the warehouse, and watched her lock everything.

He blushed a little, but nodded. "Well, yeah, it's pretty good after all. Do you wanna share it? Or are you gonna get your own?"

• Brohoof 1

"Depends on how hungry you are." Jenna replied with a smile "If you need a whole pizza, you get one, but I'd be more than happy to share one." something about sharing just felt more..nice, but she wouldn't mind if Oliver wanted to eat more. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver did feel quite hungry after all that training, but the thought of sharing with Jenna felt too nice to pass up.

"I don't mind sharing either," he agreed, smiling at her. "We can get a big one for both of us."

• Brohoof 1

"Bigger one shared it is then." Jenna said happily with a smile "Do you know any good pizza places around here? Or will we choose the first one we see?" "Because only pizza place I know is the one close to my place." 

• Brohoof 1

"I don't mind where we go," Oliver said, grinning back at Jenna. "As long as it's a good place. We can do the first one we see."

He didn't mind walking a little to find a new place, since he'd be walking with her.

• Brohoof 1

"That's exactly why I asked, I don't know what are good places around here." Jenna pointed out "But first one it is." it wouldn't take long for them to find one, it looked like a nice place, and unsurprisingly there was plenty of room inside. Jenna looked at the menu that was outside next to the door "They don't seem to have a meat pizza specifically, but they have the opinion to choose what you want on your pizza." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna inside, and looked at the menu with her. He tilted his head, thinking about what he'd want; it would have to be something she liked too.

He looked at her. "What do you want on it?"

"The same as last time, meat." Jenna responded "And more the better don't you agree?" she grinned, she was surprised Oliver had to even ask, but she didn't mind it since it just was something he did and she had gotten used to it, even if she tried to break him out of that habit. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and nodded. "Yeah, the more the better. Sounds great to me."

He knew he was asking a lot again, but he just wanted to make sure he didn't get something Jenna didn't like. He wanted both of them to enjoy it, after all.

Jenna then made her way to the counter and gave the order, a one large pizza with all the meat options, she then turned to Oliver "You wanna pay half?" she wouldn't have minded to pay the whole thing, but she had a feeling Oliver would feel bad for making her pay everything again, and why she offered half was because she knew he would most likely insist to pay the whole thing otherwise. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and took out his wallet. "Sure, since we're splitting it."

He took out his half of the payment and handed it over. He didn't want Jenna to pay the entire thing if they were splitting it between both of them.

After the order was set and paid, Jenna went to a table, a table for two naturally, and sat down, taking off her jacket and putting it on the back rest of the chair. She kept her eyes on Oliver, not for any particular reason though, he just was the most pleasant place to rest her eyes "I'm glad they don't have a Tv here." 

• Brohoof 1