general What do you want to do RIGHT NOW?

Dashy 4 Ever

9 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Would talk to @Sir Hugsalot:catface: about stuff, or perhaps @Ice Princess Silky :kindness:  

Message us any time lovely. I know we haven’t been active lately due to massive life events but leave a poke or message anyway. We’re here for you 

• smile 1

Hibernate, okay, not really XD but something to make me more energetic, I'm feeling so week today for some reason :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Exercise. I really need a workout. After the last snack I ate I need to burn off some calories and tighten up some long-neglected flab.

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Hugs 2

As for me, I'm doing just what I feel like doing actually; hanging out on the forums for a trice. I’ll paint a figurine later but right now this is for me.

• Hugs 1

Moments ago, Dagobiscuit said:

As for me, I'm doing just what I feel like doing actually; hanging out on the forums for a trice. I’ll paint a figurine later but right now this is for me.

That sounds like fun, Dreamy. :D

• smile 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Being on the computer for an hour.  

7 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Scheming...............

Does that involve action figures going to war with one another?  

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

7 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Being on the computer for an hour.  

Does that involve action figures going to war with one another?  

Yesssss

• Shocked 1

• 2 weeks later...

I want to do a new painting. I haven’t done a painting in years because they always take so long. But I just finished my other big projects and got inspired by a documentary I just saw about artists, and now I’ve got the bug to splatter a little paint on a canvas. 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...

I want to eat and sleep right now.

• Brohoof 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Read and game and have a history doc playing on the tv in the background.  :yay:

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

• 2 weeks later...