general What do you want to do RIGHT NOW?

Dashy 4 Ever

Hug a soft toy and fall asleep.

• smile 2
  • Hugs 2

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

• 2 weeks later...

A New G4 Adventure! Make Twilight Become a Unicorn again! :eager: Make Pones go to space! :ticking: Make Pones Discover a New World! :o

• Brohoof 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

46 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Hope to eat lunch soon.  @Rafa Stary you craving:eager: any lunch?  

I just ate non-stary food, food from places around me are always delicious, this is a really good mix, meat, salad, refried beans, spicy flour, sauce, yuuum, inside a styrofoam box! :lookup:

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

23 hours ago, ThatPinkPone said:

@Rafa Stary is it a taco? 

I wanna draw, but I dunno what to doodle, I'll figure it out

I KNOW, I'll do some sketches!

No, it's a lot of different things in the same box, people like to call it "marmita" :D

Also good luck with your sketches! :eager:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Dying, I Want to go Full Bed Bed Bed Time now :scoots: good night to everyone, or good day, mid day, special day depending on where you live  ^_^

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

10 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I want to paint but I'm too tired. So I'll go to sleep instead and paint my brains out tomorrow. 

Paint in your dreams :proud: .

And post in your sta.sh :wacko: .

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

On 2024-07-29 at 12:16 PM, DubWolf said:

Paint in your dreams :proud: .

And post in your sta.sh :wacko: .

I actually did paint in my dreams last night. I spend hours painting before bed and my brain wouldn't stop working on it even after hit the pillow. Sadly the stuff I painted in the dream was a mess!

• Shocked 1
  • smile 1
  • Party! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I am compelled to post on this thread telling you all what I want to do, that being post on this thread telling you all that I want to post on this thread  I want to, I need to :manic-laughter::izzy-shine:

I also want to play some video games :winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 2

beans

I want to fix my computer, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to go to the store and buy a new power supply.

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

I want to do even more cosplaying, but time is against me for now. I'll have to wait for another opportunity to come hopefully tomorrow.

• Hugs 1

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Realistic: I want to finish my painting (but couldn't put the final glaze on it tonight because the paint is too wet). 

Less realistic: I really want to walk the Grand Canyon.

• smile 1
  • Excited 2