Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"Y-you did?" Oliver muttered, surprised to hear that Jenna had dreamed about him. He couldn't help but smile at it though.

"I guess it is," he said, "I was definitely thinking about you before I went to sleep."

Jenna chuckled a bit "Not to downplay your feelings, but I would be worried if you didn't think about me before falling asleep." "Considering everything from me holding your hand hostage to my current attire." she got ups and stretched a bit more "I was actually bit surprised you didn't go red considering everything."

• Brohoof 1

"I probably did," Oliver admitted, biting his lip and awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck as he tried not to stare at Jenna in her current outfit. "I guess I'm just kinda getting more used to it or something."

• Brohoof 1

"Don't lie to yourself." Jenna laughed as she walked in front of Oliver "Because I'm not certainly fooled, you're just avoiding it." she gently poked him on his nose and grinned "There's no reason to feel bad about it, I don't mind you looking at me." though she was mostly trying to get a reaction out of Oliver with what she said, it was the truth. "And really, if you ever end up seeing my real form, there's high change you'll see this form in even less than I'm in now." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed red at the idea of Jenna being in less clothing than she was right then, But considering she was a dragon, would that be acceptable for him to see?

"Well, you are really pretty," he admitted, looking into her eyes.

• Brohoof 1

"Now there's the cute human I know." Jenna said with a grin meeting Oliver's eyes "I might be bit biased but I still think red fits you." she then took hold of his hands and moved them around her lower back "I have to commend you though, you're either very well-mannered or you have very good self-control." "Because any other guy in your situation wouldn't be keeping their eyes towards my face." she then wrapped her own hands around Oliver's neck and kissed him, thought this time it was lot more gentle than the day before because she focused on not losing control this time.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver was going to say that it was easy to look at Jenna's face because it was pretty, but he was silenced by the kiss. He closed his eyes and gently pulled her closer to him, keeping his hands on the small of her back.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver kept looking into Jenna's eyes, his face still red as she put her head against his shoulder. He wasn't too sure what to do, but his hand instinctively moved to touch her hair.

"I'll make sure you're safe," he whispered. "I promise."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna knew Oliver was most likely unable to fill his promise, but somehow she still felt safer by him just saying it. She quietly stayed in the position for a moment, breathing in Oliver's scent, but eventually moved her head back to look at him again "I love you."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed hearing Jenna's confession, but it made him smile regardless. It felt good to have someone with him. He looked into her eyes, keeping quiet for a few moments to let it sink in.

"I love you too," he said.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled a genuine smile but didn't say anything, and she kept her eyes on Oliver's eyes, besides him looking cute when he turned red, they were really the only thing that physically attracted her, because she still didn't see anything special about a human body, but she considered that to be a good sign, since it meant she liked Oliver as a person rather than how he looked. She finally spoke quietly "Should we start the day?" she didn't really mind just staying there, but there was a thing or two that she needed to do.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver stared back into Jenna's eyes, wondering what she was thinking. She looked nice, but a personality could be easily offputting. Luckily, hers was very nice and he wanted to be around her not just for her looks.

"Sure," he said, smiling at her. "What do you wanna do today?"

• Brohoof 1

"I'd like to borrow you washing machine if you don't mind." Jenna replied, knowing full well how boring the answer was "And I need to check few things, you know, preparations for the worst case scenario." she smiled before stepping away from front of Oliver and walking to her backpack and starting to take out clothes "Other than that I'm open for suggestions, only limit is that I can't leave the house." "Though breakfast would probably be the first thing to do."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh sure, help yourself," Oliver said, grinning and getting up to dress. "And I'll take care of breakfast. Honestly, I'm pretty open for whatever you wanna do."

He was a little disheartened that she couldn't leave the house, but he was sure he could work around that.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna quickly dressed up and fixed her hair a little, after which she started heading out of the room with small pile of clothes "Aright, I'll see you in the kitchen." she then headed to the room with the washing machine.

She had decided to do everything today because she knew she would be found soon enough, she had gotten careless, and simple mistakes like putting light on in the guest room of a person who most likely doesn't get quests often had been simply stupid. She still wasn't going to just leave, she would only leave when she had to with Oliver, and that's why she needed to prepare, with human tagging along she couldn't make moves on the fly as easily.

She put the clothes in the machine and set the time to an hour, she then headed to the kitchen to join Oliver. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver went to the kitchen and set about preparing breakfast. He wasn't thinking about the possibility of having to leave his entire life behind to run away with Jenna, mainly because he didn't want to think about it. He wanted things to take care of themselves so she could be safe.

He was already cooking when Jenna entered the kitchen. It was something meaty.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna hummed in understanding "I see, I was just curious." "None of the friends I had lived alone, they all lived with their parents." "But it could be partly because they all were from rich families." she grinned "Maybe that's why i'm surprised by your politeness, rich kids can get bit....brash"

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Oliver agreed, smiling and rolling his eyes. "Rich kids probably didn't have the best upbringing in the world, with how intense they can get."

He put some food on a plate and served it to her.

• Brohoof 1

"I always saw it more as them not needing to try appeal to others." Jenna replied thoughtfully as she sat down "They are good looking and have money, so most of the time they get what they want without trying too much." "But they are nice people if you get to know them, and there never was problems inside our group."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, that makes sense," Oliver agreed with a shrug and sat across from her with his own plate. "Guess people need to try getting to know them a little more."

He looked at her with interest. "What kind of people did you make friends with?"

• Brohoof 1

"None of them was anything special really." Jenna admitted "Just people with rich parents, few guys and few more girls." she explained as she took the first mouthful of food "They were pretty stereotypical, going to a beach, shopping sprees, and generally having fun, expensive fun." "But they were very fun people, I enjoyed my time with them." "I ended up into the group after one of them accidentally hit me with a beach ball." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, listening to Jenna as he ate. "Sounds like regular rich kids to me," he agreed, shrugging.

he snickered at the image of a dragon getting hit with a beach ball. "I'm surprised you didn't fight back or something."

• Brohoof 1