Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunsets home life

Sunlight Glisten

On 8/25/2018 at 9:52 PM, Sunlight Glisten said:

I'm sure it's been brought up before but what happened to or where is human sunset? 

There's a chance we might see a human Sunset in the third Equestria Girls special, the one where the Humane Seven all turn into ponies.

17 hours ago, Bas said:

I was talking about the EQG turning into ponies.

What was shown at the SDCC 2018 ( Equestria Girls 'Spring break' Special ) only confirms Sunset, Sci-Twi and the humane!Rainbow going to Equestria.

Here you go though there's probably a better quaility one somewhere

All the one's I've seen though are phone cams from this anouncement. As for sunset my headcanon has always been she showed up claiming to be the human sunsets clone/stolen twin and got paid off by her freaked out "parents".

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 7:31 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Gold coins bro

i'm not sure it works that way.... when sunset got throw the portal in forgotten friendship, her  powers were gone but her bags came with her.

from the pictures in " the fall of sunset shimmer" (comic) she didn't take anything with her, since she escaped from celestia's royal gourds. 

so.... no way did that happen. 

On 8/26/2018 at 5:15 AM, A.V. said:

Regarding Pony Sunset's money, she might've had a few Bits on her when she first arrived; those could be valuable AF in the EQG world.

On 8/26/2018 at 7:31 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Gold coins bro

i'm not sure it works that way.... when sunset got throw the portal in forgotten friendship, her  powers were gone but her bags came with her.

from the pictures in " the fall of sunset shimmer" (comic) she didn't take anything with her, since she escaped from celestia's royal gourds. 

so.... no way did that happen. 

On 12/30/2018 at 6:08 AM, Senko said:

Here you go though there's probably a better quaility one somewhere

All the one's I've seen though are phone cams from this anouncement. As for sunset my headcanon has always been she showed up claiming to be the human sunsets clone/stolen twin and got paid off by her freaked out "parents".

Gosh... that's the LEAST dark thing that could have happened...