Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It's called cleaning up, they don't exactly have your tools to do that." Ruby said nonchalantly "They may also do that to soothe them if they hurt for reason or another." "I don't know how you don't know that since it seems to be common knowledge even for ponies."

"Ok... what about them chasing lasers? Do you not wonder about that?"

4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Ok... what about them chasing lasers? Do you not wonder about that?"

"Playing, hunting practice." Ruby simply replied "I don't know why they are extra interested in lasers, if they are that is, I have never actually seen it happen." "But if I understand anything about lasers, it could be it just irritates their eyes or something."

"Playing, hunting practice." Ruby simply replied "I don't know why they are extra interested in lasers, if they are that is, I have never actually seen it happen." "But if I understand anything about lasers, it could be it just irritates their eyes or something."

"Off of cats and onto Fluffball. Do you have any idea why he keeps demanding food? He's been doing this for a while."
Somnus has no idea why Fluffball demands food and likes peanuts.

17 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Off of cats and onto Fluffball. Do you have any idea why he keeps demanding food? He's been doing this for a while."
Somnus has no idea why Fluffball demands food and likes peanuts.

"I don't really talk hamster, nor can they communicate in that way anyways." Ruby replied "So no idea, you should probably ask a vet or Fluttershy." she shrugged "Though I don't see how being hungry is unusual."

"I don't really talk hamster, nor can they communicate in that way anyways." Ruby replied "So no idea, you should probably ask a vet or Fluttershy." she shrugged "Though I don't see how being hungry is unusual."

"Ok, but why peanuts? Fluffball really likes peanuts for some reason."

Fluffball just stood around being a hamster.

13 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Ok, but why peanuts? Fluffball really likes peanuts for some reason."

Fluffball just stood around being a hamster.

"Maybe that's what they eat?" Ruby guessed "I didn't even know about hamsters existing before I got in Equestria so I have no idea." Calti was also just laying on Ruby's head lazily hitting Ruby's ear and generally just being a cat. 

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Maybe that's what they eat?" Ruby guessed "I didn't even know about hamsters existing before I got in Equestria so I have no idea." Calti was also just laying on Ruby's head lazily hitting Ruby's ear and generally just being a cat. 

"Do you think I spoil him too much?"

Somnus asked this because he always have his hamster food when he demanded it.

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Uh... are you alright?"

The mare slightly shook her head in reply to mean she wasn't okay. Worse than that, she soon lost consciousness and fell inanimate on her desk.

9 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Will's Changeling felt revitalized as the kiss continued. "Oh, your majesty. Your kiss is amazing." Both Wills said.

"So what would you like to do now, sir?" U. Will asked.

The comment both Wills said did nothing but make the Alicorn lovefully blush. Then when Blu was asked what he'd like to do, he looked back at the Unicorn. 

"My apologies, I do not have the slightest idea."

11 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Do you think I spoil him too much?"

Somnus asked this because he always have his hamster food when he demanded it.

Ruby was the last creature Somnus should ask if he was spoiling someone, if he wanted reasonable answer that is "You can spoil someone too much?" she asked "In my opinion spoiling just shows you want someone to be well." "It's also one of those words I find weird in your language."

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby was the last creature Somnus should ask if he was spoiling someone, if he wanted reasonable answer that is "You can spoil someone too much?" she asked "In my opinion spoiling just shows you want someone to be well." "It's also one of those words I find weird in your language."

"Typically spoiling means to give someone so much that they think they can have anything they want."

7 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

The mare slightly shook her head in reply to mean she wasn't okay. Worse than that, she soon lost consciousness and fell inanimate on her desk.

Seeing that something was clearly wrong, Arrow picked Rose with his magic and ran to the infirmary.

8 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

The comment both Wills said did nothing but make the Alicorn lovefully blush. Then when Blu was asked what he'd like to do, he looked back at the Unicorn. 

"My apologies, I do not have the slightest idea."

"Tell me" U. Will said. "Have you been looking for love like my Changeling here? Because I think we would make a great couple" He winked his eye.

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Typically spoiling means to give someone so much that they think they can have anything they want."

"But if you give someone everything, isn't their assumption correct?" Ruby questioned "I don't know about your kind, but in animal world most creatures are intelligent enough to know that getting something easier from one source doesn't mean that happens everywhere."

58 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"But if you give someone everything, isn't their assumption correct?" Ruby questioned "I don't know about your kind, but in animal world most creatures are intelligent enough to know that getting something easier from one source doesn't mean that happens everywhere."

"I guess that's fair."

He decided to ask something about Ruby's homeland.

"So where you're from, do dragons kill each other just for that sake of killing each other or is there usually a reason?"

35 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I guess that's fair."

He decided to ask something about Ruby's homeland.

"So where you're from, do dragons kill each other just for that sake of killing each other or is there usually a reason?"

"It's usually for territory or treasure." Ruby replied "But there is always some individuals who do it out of enjoyment, and I can't really blame them, it does feel great to be stronger than someone else."

5 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Seeing that something was clearly wrong, Arrow picked Rose with his magic and ran to the infirmary.

A few moments later, the Castle Nurse finished diagnosing Rose and went to Arrow.

"She'll be alright, just need to rest a bit. The reason she fainted is lack of sleep. Perhaps she drank energy drinks to stay up or something, but this doesn't erase the 8 hours long every night your brain needs to correctly work."

3 hours ago, Will Guide said:

"Tell me" U. Will said. "Have you been looking for love like my Changeling here? Because I think we would make a great couple" He winked his eye.

"Well, to be frank, I indeed have looked for love. Perhaps you two are meant for me?" Blu said, looking at both Wills lovefully.

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It's usually for territory or treasure." Ruby replied "But there is always some individuals who do it out of enjoyment, and I can't really blame them, it does feel great to be stronger than someone else."

Somnus realized something.

"Wouldn't that mean that the dragons Arrow killed could've been doing what they did out of enjoyment then?"

Somnus was open to other possibilities, but he found the enjoyment case to be the most likely.

-----------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

A few moments later, the Castle Nurse finished diagnosing Rose and went to Arrow.

"She'll be alright, just need to rest a bit. The reason she fainted is lack of sleep. Perhaps she drank energy drinks to stay up or something, but this doesn't erase the 8 hours long every night your brain needs to correctly work."

"Maybe I'll take her places during the day when we both have a day off from now on."

"This reminds me, do you think she'll ever figure out that it was Ruby who broke Somnus' leg?"

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

1 hour ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Well, to be frank, I indeed have looked for love. Perhaps you two are meant for me?" Blu said, looking at both Wills lovefully.

"I know it's a bit sappy to be falling in love this quickly, but I have a feeling we can get along just fine, your majesty." Will said. "Tell me, what are you looking for most in a soulmate?"

13 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Somnus realized something.

"Wouldn't that mean that the dragons Arrow killed could've been doing what they did out of enjoyment then?"

Somnus was open to other possibilities, but he found the enjoyment case to be the most likely.

"Like I said, I can't guess the motives of different kind." Ruby stated "Nor do I know what the situations were when they happened" "As far as I know, their reasoning could be something I would never think to be worth a fight."

47 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Like I said, I can't guess the motives of different kind." Ruby stated "Nor do I know what the situations were when they happened" "As far as I know, their reasoning could be something I would never think to be worth a fight."

"Maybe someone took the last root beer. That's enough to make anyone angry."

1 minute ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Maybe someone took the last root beer. That's enough to make anyone angry."

"Not me." Ruby declared "I have never even really understood the attraction that that type of drinks seem to have to you ponies." she shrugged "Then again, I don't understand most things you ponies do, so that's nothing new."

7 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Not me." Ruby declared "I have never even really understood the attraction that that type of drinks seem to have to you ponies." she shrugged "Then again, I don't understand most things you ponies do, so that's nothing new."

"What does the roar mean?"

It was a pretty stupid question.

17 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"What does the roar mean?"

It was a pretty stupid question.

"Seriously?" "You don't know what it means when animal roars at you?" Ruby looked more shocked than mocking when she asked that "Basically it's the same as you screaming." "Though it also works as a warning."

5 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Seriously?" "You don't know what it means when animal roars at you?" Ruby looked more shocked than mocking when she asked that "Basically it's the same as you screaming." "Though it also works as a warning."

Before Somnus said anything else, there was an announcement from the captain 

"Attention all passengers, the mares bathroom near the bow of the ship is out of order due to broken glass. Please use one on another part of the ship."

"I wonder who did that."

Somnus was being sarcastic.

10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Before Somnus said anything else, there was an announcement from the captain 

"Attention all passengers, the mares bathroom near the bow of the ship is out of order due to broken glass. Please use one on another part of the ship."

"I wonder who did that."

Somnus was being sarcastic.

Ruby could tell that Somnus was being sarcastic, and though it wasn't something she usually did, she replied to him just as sarcasticly as he had spoken  to her "Probably some weirdo with anger management problems."