Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think the human world's Starlight Glimmer is like?

Thrond

While we've seen the Equestria's Starlight Glimmer visit the human world, we don't know anything about her human counterpart. If you were to guess, what would you say she's doing at the time of the Equestria Girls series? 

I think she might be a student at a high school in another town, where she runs a nicer version of her equality cult as a school club. Brainwashing is surely not included, but maybe she gets in trouble a lot for things she didn't realize were wrong. 

What do you think the human Starlight Glimmer is like?

Edited by AlexanderThrond
  • Brohoof 1

Actually, if you're a fan of Equestria Girls, I would suggest Integration by DarthLink22 on FimFiction. In that interpretation,  EQG Starlight is a high school age mad scientist archetype character that acts as the Evil Genius to the 5 Bad Band that our heroes have to deal with.

• Brohoof 2

I picture the human Starlight Glimmer as someone who is often lonely, her parents aren't around all that often, and while she does attend school, she isn't one who wants to make friends but instead wants students to see things her way. Is she successful in this venture? That could be the difference between herself and the pony Starlight. The pony version created her own cult whilst the human version didn't.

• Brohoof 1

Well, from what little we know about pony Starlight’s childhood to teen years, I’d say she’s lonely, but covers that up with an edgy, antisocial front she uses to keep others at a distance. She’s bitter and angry, with a superiority complex up to her eyeballs. The most interesting thing about Starlight’s pastthough, is the part we don’t know about. What was it that gave her the drive and purpose to try and create her own perfect society? Whatever it was turned Starlight from a bitter edgy outsider into a clear headed charismatic leader.

I wonder if magic from Equestria could have a similar effect on human Starlight, giving her the power to finally do something about her emotional problems she’s had since she was a child.

• Brohoof 1