Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seaponies are huge butts, in spite of popularity

ManaMinori

They're really mean and cruel and just ugly looking. Not at all cute, inside or out. I mean, in "Sweet Stuff snd the treasure hunt", the baby seaponies invite Sweet Stuff to play, but have her stand on land, while they play water croquet, and quite litefally use her face as a goal post. Twice! (I dare anyone to take a croquet ball to the face and be ok with it)

And in "Midnight Castle", the seaponies- instead of immediately bringing the drowning pony and Megan to the surface, trap them in bubbles underwater, and toss them around like volleyballs, while they sing, and insist that they can be trustworthy. Yeah, sure. They don't even do much of anything significant.

Yet they ferried Megan and the ponies safely to Midnight Castle, stopped Reeka and Draggle from creating a more serious flood and led Megan and the ponies to the source of King Charlatan's magic blizzard.

By your logic, all Unicorns are ugly and big buttheads too. :)

Because Gusty is incredibly rude.

Diamond Tiara is a bully.

Flim and Flam are scam artists.

Starlight Glimmer is a brainwashing psycopath.

Sunset Shimmer is mean.

Trixie Lulamoon seeks negative attention.

Rarity is a bossy, whiny, drama queen bordering on snobbish.

And many others contribute nothing of use.

1 hour ago, Leave a Whisper said:

Yet they ferried Megan and the ponies safely to Midnight Castle, stopped Reeka and Draggle from creating a more serious flood and led Megan and the ponies to the source of King Charlatan's magic blizzard.

By your logic, all Unicorns are ugly and big buttheads too. :)

Because Gusty is incredibly rude.

Diamond Tiara is a bully.

Flim and Flam are scam artists.

Starlight Glimmer is a brainwashing psycopath.

Sunset Shimmer is mean.

Trixie Lulamoon seeks negative attention.

Rarity is a bossy, whiny, drama queen bordering on snobbish.

And many others contribute nothing of use.

It's cute that you use a list of g4 ponies to back your argument in a topic meant for g1. 

I'm not saying the seaponies weren't useful,  they can be. But that doesn't make them less butts by their actions.

• 1 year later...
On 9/16/2018 at 11:39 AM, Khoufu said:

Seaponies are jerks who give assistance when it's important. I like to make fun of their intro. They intend to save them, but first sing about how they're gonna save them.

That’s mlp g1 logic for you. But they’re cute lil’ seaponies, who’s gonna yell at them?