Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whos your Overwatch main?

Like Like Creep

My current main in Overwatch is Moira. 

3 hours ago, oxide80 said:

I was a one trick soldier until brigitte came out, now he's extremely hard to play. so I mostly play hanzo or widow now. 

I know exactly what you mean. For me, I'm a one trick Moira until Brigitte came out. That, and Moira feels difficult to play when it comes to the new season.

I've been looking into playing Brigitte. As well as other characters like D.Va, Symettra, and Orisa. I feel as though there are other characters I want to main, but I'm not too sure at the moment. 

• Brohoof 1

I wanted to be main sombra but i just suck as sombra :c 

I'm main soldier pharah moira lucio, tracer, (i love character with high mobility) and if the team needs tank i only play D.Va but i don't really like to play with her.:rarity:

My best character is moira

Edited by Outnick

I don't play Overwatch, I play Paladins :P!!! But if I did I'd imagine I'd probably main Roadhog or Orisa.

... *watches video on Torb rework* Nevermind then, I'd be a Torb main, though I'd still play plenty of Roadhog and Orisa. 

Edited by Dusk Noire

I use to play with 5 other friends, and we were a pretty unstoppable team. I was our group's primary healer and would mostly play Mercy... and I was really good as her, because of my experience playing TF2 as Medic. Though in my off time I'd tank as Winston or Roadhog, or tank bust as Reaper or Mei.

Though none of us have played in a long time so we're all probably rusty as hell.

Edited by Snow Frostflame