Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you happy or mad that none of the Mane Six has ever been in a romantic relationship?

AlicornSpell

Are you happy or mad that none of the Mane Six has ever been in a romantic relationship?  

17 users have voted

1. 1. Are you happy or mad that none of the Mane Six has ever been in a romantic relationship?

• HAPPY
    • MAD

9 minutes ago, Partialgeek514 said:

As a general idea, I think it'd be nice to see some of the mane 6 get into a relationship. It would be a major step in their development. But honestly though, I don't see it working well in the show. It would change the whole dynamic of the mane 6. If even just one of them got a boyfriend, practically every episode she was in would have to focus on that to some extent to keep with continuity. Other shows, like Star Trek TNG for example, try to include romance by making single episode love interests a common plot point, but it got used so much that those kind of episodes in most any tv show annoy me now, so I'm glad FiM has rarely used it.

Side characters getting into relationships though? I love it!

Don't compare that with star trek. this is a show for children. The only thing that counts in a relationship is big mac with sugar belle, maud pie with mudbriar and some characters, not with them.

Edited by Van123

I kinda like that this show hasn’t become obsessed with romantic subplots, because that’s ncredibly common elsewhere, but I also think it could provide a fresh change of pace after 7 seasons, so colour me indifferent.