Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Quote

Tia12520

What's your favorite MLP quote that you use on a daily basis? Or at least once in awhile in your life? Has this quote ever helped you during your life or made you happy?

I have SO many quotes from the show that are my favorite but, if I had to pick one it would probably be "Okie Dokie Lokie!" :pinkie: It's just SO cute not to say! <3

Okie Dokie Lokie is up there as one of my favourite quotes from the show but this one from AJ takes the top spot:

Yee-haw! Finally, I can buck like a five bit snake herder in an Appleloosa ranch house again!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, AJ2489 said:

Okie Dokie Lokie is up there as one of my favourite quotes from the show but this one from AJ takes the top spot:

Yee-haw! Finally, I can buck like a five bit snake herder in an Appleloosa ranch house again!

That's a great quote from her! Very funny as well. <3 :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dusk Noire said:

"HI GIRLS!" - Twilight in Lesson Zero

It's more the way she says it than anything. 

:laugh: I agree. They way she said it was perfect. 

"Open up your eyes
See the world from where I stand
Me, among the mighty
You, caged at my command"
- Tempest Shadow.
  • Brohoof 1

There's a lot of favorite quotes...but the one that comes immediately to mind is Maud telling Boulder to "Play nice" as she puts him on a large rock in "The Gift of Maud Pie".

The tone of her voice and the absurdity of it in the moment was quite funny to me, and I'm still chuckling about it now as I type this.