World Cup 16 - Tenochtitlan Basin vs Crystal Empire

Jeric

World Cup Top 16 Knockout Round  

141 users have voted

1. 1. Who survives

• The Basin - Derpy, Daring Do, Vinyl Scratch, Fancy Pants
    • The Empire - Princess Cadance, Discord, Doctor Whooves, Tempest Shadow

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-10-15 at 03:00 PM

Ha ha ha HAAAAAA hahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

Discord_EvilLaugh_S02E01.thumb.png.96412e4e235eac4accb0f5ea9c5da3f5.png

Of course, did anyone see ANY other outcome than my smashing success?

Oh, and I suppose the Doctor had something to do with it... and sulky-shoes... and the sappy one as well.

But I have been assured of our victory, due to the number of votes we've received... why, it's nearly no contest!  In fact, it wasn't much of a contest to begin with, I mean, Lord of Chaos and all...

But regardless, this is just the beginning - YES!  Victory shall come swiftly for my allies and I, and we shall represent... repre... rep...

... where am I representing again?

AH, YES!  The Crystal Empire, that place of shimmering towers and massive egos!  The only place full of more self-inflation would be Canterlot itself - soooooooooooooo much hot air, seriously...

But THIS is a triumph of major caliber!  One in what shall, no doubt, be a long line of victories for our team!  And they'll ALL fall before the combined might and right of the BEST team in the entire lineup!  We cover magic, science, grimdark and CHAOS!, all in one neat little package!

I mean, other teams may have arguably more popularity, but honestly... no other team is as fascinating and potentially interesting, eh?

803f71426feb916f56c7a02777659ba0.jpg.84f16ea096ef7d7ab42cef55afb663fb.jpg

... oh yes, and, er... no worries; we have every intention of allowing Whooves to care for his cross-eyed companion.  I'm chaotic - not cruel.

Well, not anymore, anyway.

• Brohoof 3

Derpy Falls to Chaos and Love as her entire team's run ends here. Who will survive to go to the Crystal Empire? Who will be stuck in Grogar's well of souls. 

• Brohoof 2
  • The title was changed to World Cup 16 - Tenochtitlan Basin vs Crystal Empire
  • The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was locked