Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Consistency - The Convincing Lie

Strife

(edited)

Hereby I ply to pry truth from lie:

Tick Tock goes the clock and slips the grand strand of sand. Tis on loan, yet you bemoan the throne of stone as the sway of its stray will convey the day it breaks away. So sure you were of forever, ignoring however your clever endeavour will one day sever. That which you arrange will eventually estrange as forever will exchange to change. Raze; Set ablaze the haze of greys - praise the Changer of Ways. Scored as such is the Chaos chord; sword of he who restored discords accord, adored is he - our Lord.

Edited by Strife
  • Brohoof 4

A yip like a whip did trip from his lip which blip my kip, yet I strip my quip to skip an equip that would dip into his pip.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

:mellow:

Mad-Mac Swag.

lolwut

This is beautifully done. I love it. =D

dudewhat

Evilshy approves of this thread.

Someone make this into a song, please.

Protip: No one should be able to tell whether you're lying or not if you don't know the truth itself

Both of my posts have a meaning.

Let's see who can figure it out.

^_^

Edited by Strife

And so it was that my plea was answered and a Messenger appeared to me. Both terrible and wondrous was he to behold; his eyes were twin hollows that burned with sapphire flame, and great wings rose from between his shoulder blades to stretch high above his head their surface shimmering like mother-of-pearl. He stretched out his hand and bade me to follow him into the Aethyr, and follow him I did, along paths that never were, to a place that should not be.

You speak of Him, who the dread horsemen of the Man-Chu, Kuj and the Khazags know as Chi Chi-en, Lord of the Shifting Breeze.