Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favorite YouTube Channels?

Dashy 4 Ever

Just now, Guac said:

you should add me so we can play together. i don't know many people that play paladins.

Only thing is I don't really have internet... I'm only one here using a friend's computer that doesn't have space to put Paladins on, and it doesn't seem like it would be able to keep a decent frame rate. I made the tier list based on what I've seen in Paladins videos recently and also partially on opinions from when I could play the game...

43 minutes ago, King Kremling said:

Only thing is I don't really have internet... I'm only one here using a friend's computer that doesn't have space to put Paladins on, and it doesn't seem like it would be able to keep a decent frame rate. I made the tier list based on what I've seen in Paladins videos recently and also partially on opinions from when I could play the game...

oh, that's disappointing. i'd get back into paladins if i had a duo buddy to play with. :[

Damn, I guess if I had to narrow it down to my favourite channels, it'd probably be this: :mlp_smile:

• Jeffabel and Friends (Children of Poseidon)
  • Grandayy
  • Dolan Dark
  • OneyPlays
  • Count Dankula
  • psychicpebbles
  • Caddicarus

Well, at least the channels that upload frequently. *cough* JonTron *cough* :mlp_laugh:

• 1 year later...

Here are a few list of my favorite Youtube channels:

Pony Youtube channels:

-ForgaLorga;

-StormXF3;

-AgrolChannel (kinda looks like ForgaLorga, same animation.);

-Ponies At Dawn (Music pony channel);

-Cider Party (Another music pony channel);

-Tridashie. :squee:

And as a "non-pony" youtube channel:

-DubstepGutter (not all the songs, some few songs from different artists which does sound awesome);

-Andrei Verestiuc (a romanian vlogger who presents some certain types of cars);

-Reggaeville (a reggae youtube channel which will be posted all kind of reggae music);

And the last one:

-99Vehicles (another romanian vlogger which he does know everything about cars: motorising, mechanic tips and many more). :fluttershy:

Edited by Midnight Danny