Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Girl in Town (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo nodded with a smile as Rarity had told the couple of her plan. “Thanks for letting us know, Rarity. I guess it’s perfect timing and/or convenient on how Scar will start working with you.” 

At the mention of going home to snuggle with plushies, Dynamo couldn’t help in chuckling. “That sounds good to me sweetheart. Maybe later on in the day, we can go out and explore the town. Maybe get something to eat, or watch some anime and play games.” He says as they were being shooed out of the shop. It was then that Dynamo had a sudden realization, before looking behind him to Rarity. “Hey, Rarity? What day Ian today, isn’t you don’t mind me asking?” He asks, tilting his head and raising an eyebrow. 

@Dynamo Pad

"What day is it today?" She asks "It's Wednesday, why?" she asks, and then giggles as she heard what the female wolf wanted to do.

Scarlet giggles and nods "Snuggles for now sounds really good and then yes maybe go out to town a bit more tonight?"

(edited)

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf

At the mention that today was Wednesday, Dynamo’s eyes widened in shock. “Dear, sweet Celestia! I forgot that the Pokémon direct was today. There was a rumors of a new trailer showing up for Sword amen Shield and they said it would be today!” He exclaims, taking Scarlet’s paw into his hand, opening the door and almost running out of the boutique. “Thanks for the warning, Rarity! We got to get going and we’ll see you later!”

As the couple made their way out of the shop, he turned back to the female wolf as he slowed the run to a walk. “I’m sorry about that, but we haven’t had a trailer in white a while.” He chuckled and smiled sheepishly, before continuing. “However, it sounds like we have a plan. Snuggles, plushies, a possible trailer and then going out to town later tonight. All while I get to spend time with my special someone? I wouldn’t be have it any other way.” He kissed and nuzzled her cheek as they started to make their way towards his car. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

"Wait, wait, wait!" Scarlet says "There's a new Ponymon direct!?" she exclaims, grabbing hold of his hand and dragging him to the car "We must simply snuggle in front of the computer while watching it!"

(edited)

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf

Dynamo was surprised as Scarlet had taken her turn to drag him by the hand towards the car. "Okay! No need to hurry, sweetheart. We're pretty close to the house, so we won't miss the Ponymon direct." He chuckled at how she was just as enthusiastic as he was. "I can't believe there's going to be news on the new games. It's been a few months since the last time we got any news. Plus, I agree. Snuggling, while watching this direct? I wouldn't have it any other way." As they reached the car, the blue unicorn opened the car for the female wolf, before making his way over to the driver's side. "So, what do you say? Are you all set to go back home?" He asks as he buckled up and started the car.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet giggles "Sorry love, it's just been so long since the last one and I'm really excited to see what is being leaked now" she says, as they drive back to the house "and yes, that really does sound great, snuggles, snacks and the Pokemon Direct" she says with a smile

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf

Dynamo rolled his eyes playfully, before chuckling at the female wolf. "It's okay and no need to apologize, babe. It just shows that you're just as enthusiastic as I am. I can only imagine what would happen if you and I went to a convention together. We'd be freaking out over everything from games, to anime to even the awesome merchandise in the vendor hall. I'm also pretty psyched, but I wouldn't call it a leak. I've seen some videos about rumors, but I can't tell if the rumors are true or not. For example, there's this idea about some Pokemon getting this armored evolution. Now that sounds interesting to me." He says as they drove back to the house. "I've definitely got snacks for us when watching the direct. Cookies, chips, soda and any other snack. If not, then we'll have to restock later." He smiled as they arrived back at the house in just a few minutes. As he pulled into the driveway, parked and stopped the car. he exited the vehicle and moved over to open the door for Scarlet. "Ready to go and enjoy some snuggles and seeing new Ponymon?" He grins as he offered his hand for her to take.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and nods "Mmm that all sounds good to me" she says and nuzzles him, wagging her tail "Come on dear" she takes his hand in her paw, taking him to their room as she dives into the pile of plushies, snuggling into them, while waiting for him to get ready.

@Inlé

As she took his hand into her own, Dynamo smiled as she pulled him along towards the house. He stopped momentarily as he closed the passenger door, but smirked playfully as he had an idea in mind. "Actually, I have a better plan." He then scooped her up and began to carry her bridal style towards the house. As they walked over and stepped into the house, he lead the female wolf up the stairs and towards their room. After a few minutes of walking, they entered the room as he placed her back onto her feet. He could only chuckle at how cute she was being when she dove into the pile of plushies. "Sounds like someone was being enthusiastic for snuggling plushies." He says, walking over towards the TV and turned on both the TV and game console. After some time of setting everything up, he took the wireless game controller and turned towards the bed.

Taking a running start, Dynamo jumped into the air and landed next to Scarlet on the water bed. He laughed happily as he landed in the pile of plushies, while he felt like he was riding a wave from the water bed. He turned to look over to Scarlet, before wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. "It's about time for the Nintendo Direct to start. Ready to see what the new Ponymon have to offer, my dear?" He asks as he leaned over and kissed her cheek.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet giggles as she was being carried bridal style and then snuggled up with her boyfriend and their mountain of plushies. She grabs some crisps and a drink, opening the can, and nodding "I can't wait to see what the new Ponymon has to offer us" she says to Dynamo.

(edited)

@Inlé

As he snuggled up with his girlfriend, Dynamo pouted slightly as she opened up the can of crisps and soda. "Hey! That's not fair. Save some snacks for me, babe." He smirked playfully as he grabbed some snacks and began to eat. "I guess there's only one way to find out, then. Let's see what the Galar region has to offer." He says, hitting the play button on both the game controller and video.

As the trailer began to play, Dynamo took notice of all the new Ponymon that were available to play. His jaw dropped in both surprise and amazement over what new features and options that were available for gamer's. As the trailer came to an end, Dynamo began to shed tears, while trying to wipe his tears away. "No words can describe how beautiful this game looks. It just feels like this game has come a long way from when it first started out years ago." He turned towards the female wolf and grinned softly. "I definitely love Wooloo. It's like Mareep and it's so adorable. I know I'll definitely get Scorviknight on my team. That might take the spot of favorite regional bird Ponymon. Which is difficult, considering my favorite is Staraptor. What did you think of it, hon?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would nod and smile "Oh yes, I absolutely love Wooloo, she looks so soft and cuddly" she'd say, hugging a plush close to herself, "I hope we can still get my favorite like Eevee and Vulpix" she would say with a smile "Can you imagine a giant Sylveon?"

@Inlé

“Just imagine when they make a plushie of Wooloo. You’ll want an army of them. Afterwards, you’ll have a giant Wolloo pillow/bed.” He chuckled, before frowning softly as he was looking at the news of the trailer. “ I hope so too. From what the trailer said, it looks like certain Ponymon will be in this game. So it seems like alolan, megas and other muchanica are all, but gone.” He smile don’t softly and shook his head at the possibility. “I wouldn’t know whether to cower in fear, or run up to the Sylveon to give it a hug. Speaking of which. What version are you planning to get, love? Maybe you get one version, then I’ll get the other so we can trade and play co-op.”

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and nods, nuzzling him "I think..I'll get Shield" she says "And you are right, I would love a giant Woolloo pillow/bed" she says, kissing him and hugging him close "I am sad about the Alolan Ponymon being gone though, I love Litten, Rockruff and of course the Alolan Vulpix and Eevee" she says softly with a sad look on her face "If I saw a giant Sylveon, I'd definitely want to snuggle up to her"

@Inlé

Dynamo smiled as he returned the nuzzle. “Then I guess that means I’ll be getting Sword version. Maybe when plushies are made, then maybe we can see if we can get you a Wooloo plush.” He knew he would have to do some research, but he had a plan in mind. He hugged her close as he returned the kiss. As he listened to her statement, he frowned as he lifted her chin up with his hand.

“Hey. No need to be sad, my love. I’m sad to hear about that news, as well. I think the reason is the Switch can’t be pushed that far with so many Ponymon. That, and it’s probably because there are too many Ponymon nowadays. If you ask me, then they should have made a list for the fans to give their favorites. Even the new Dynamax feature would need a lot of data. However, there’s no need to worry and do you know why?” He smiled softly as he leaned towards her and placed a kiss upon her forehead. “The reason is the memories of our Ponymon will always be in outback hearts. Not only that, but we can always play the classic games and go on a journey with our friends time and again. We’ll also be able to make many more friends to make memories. Plus, I can see you snuggling up to a Dynamax Sylveon.” Suddenly, an idea came to Dynamo's mind. “How about I make you a deal. If we run into a Dynamax Sylveon, then I’ll make sure to catch that Sylveon just for you. What do you think?” He asks, giving the female wolf a giant smile.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet's ears perk and her tail wagged happily as she listened to Dynamo, and when he said he'd capture a Dynamix Sylveon for her if they were to come across one, she smiled even more and snuggled even close "Sounds good to me" she says and kisses his nose, continuing to cuddle up to him "At least Rarity gave me a couple days to settle in"

@Inlé

Dynamo smiled happily as he saw that Scarlet’s spirits had been lifted by the news. “I just wonder if every Ponymon in the game are catchable as Dynamax versions. If not, then we can always turn our team in Dynamax, while battling.” He wiggled his nose as she kissed him on the nose. “That was very generous of her. Granted. She Ian the element of generosity, after all.” He chuckled, before continuing.

“Seeing as you have a few days to settle in, what did you want to do? Did you still want to call your mom, dad and sister to let them know you’re here safely? That, as well as seeing when they’ll be able to visit? I still have a tour of the town to give and I need to call my mom, as well.”

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles as she snuggles him "Well yeah, I'd love to call my family. And other than that, I think just getting the feel of the house, see where I'd like to have everything in my fashion room and then, I think just relax, you know?" she asks with a smile

(edited)

@Demencia

“Okay and that sounds perfect. I know we planned to call your family to let them know that you’re safe. Plus, I think they’d like to get to meet the boyfriend, after all.” He chuckled, before continuing. “If you need any help, then I can move things around to see what fitting for your fashion room. Maybe afterwards, we can get something to eat and then I can call my mom. We’ll need to figure out when we’ll be having your family stop by so I can give everyone the grand tour.” He smiles, kissing his girlfriend on the cheek.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

• 2 weeks later...

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile and get out her phone "This should work" she says with a smile as she then went through her phone book on her phone and found her dad's number, dialing it up while hugging Dynamo close to her.

Then her father, Fenrir smiles as he answers the phone "Scarlet dear, are you alright? It's been a while since you last called" he asks.

Scarlet giggles "I'm fine daddy, I just met someone special and well he's been helping me get settled, and show me around town."

"A boyfriend? Well, my little girl is certainly growing up, so who is this boy? When can we meet him?" he asks as the call is then switched to a video call.

"Daddy, this is Dynamo Pad. Dynamo dear, this is my daddy, Fenrir"

Fenrir smiles "So you're the boy who captured my girl's heart?"

@Demencia

As Scarlet had dialed her dad's number, Dynamo was surprised as he felt the female wolf hugged him and pulled him closer to her. As the call was received, he heard the father's voice, while chuckling at the assumption of the term 'boyfriend.' Once the call was changed to a video call, Dynamo smiled, but it was more of a nervous smile. "Hello, sir and yes. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. I guess you guessed right all in one go. I thought you would have said friend first, but I guess that's not the case, huh?" He chuckled and smiled sheepishly, before slowly nodding at his question. "Y-Yes, sir. I know we met for about a day, but I've captured her heart. Just the same way that she captured my heart. I'm making sure that she fits in and that she feels right at home here in Ponyville."

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir just smiles "Lets just say my daughter likes to move fast sometimes, and if she says someone special, she means it" he would say "A pleasure to meet you Dynamo, and thank you for looking after Scarlet, so when can we expect to see you in person?" he asks the two of them.

"Well we are having a housewarming party in about a week, I was hoping you, mummy and Tabby could come, I'll send you the time, day and address"

Fenrir smiles "Of course sweetie, we woudl love to"

(edited)

@Demencia

Dynamo looks to Scarlet and smiles. Placing a kiss upon her cheek, before looking back towards Fenrir. "Thank you for letting me know, sir. Also, trust me when I say that I have no doubt about your words. She told me how she felt after helping me stop another pony from cheating everyone from enjoying some video games." He nods as the female wolf explained about the housewarming party. "It would be an honor to have you and the rest of her family to show up. I know that my mother is going to try and show up, as well. I can even show you and the family around town, if you'd like. It'll be a nice way of showing what Ponyville has to offer and that Scar will be safe in town. It's also a pleasure to meet you, as well, Mr..." He stopped speaking momentarily as he didn't even know her father's name. He remembered Scarlet telling him about her sister, Tabby, but her parents were another story.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Fenrir smiles "Name's Fenrir" he says with a slight chuckle and wolfish grin "And that would be nice, though I'm sure that Scarlet will be safe in a land of ponies" he says with a chuckle "Well I'll await for Scarlet's text message and then we'll let you know when we can make it"

@Demencia

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Fenrir. I think it will be an absolute honor to get to meet you and the others in person." He smiled and joined in with a slight chuckle. "You can say that, but a lot of random, yet weird things happen in Ponyville. Even in all of Equestria for that matter, but it's still a nice place to live, in my opinion. I promise that she's in good hands here, sir." He nods as he knew that it might have been time to let Fenrir go as he didn't want to make him overstay his welcome. "Then I guess I'll leave you all to it, sir. It was good to talk to you. Hope to see you all soon." He says, allowing Scarlet and Fenrir to speak once more, while still listening in on the conversation.