Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Girl in Town (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Etched Daydream

As Scarlet sat up from the bench and tossed her empty water bottle in the trash, Dynamo looked back to see that she was catching up to him. "Glad to hear that you like the way I think. Seeing how I like the way you think, my love." He chuckled, smiling as he heard the female wolf's confirmation about her family. "Really? That's great! I'll definitely have to let my mom know about the housewarming party is this weekend. The same can be said about asking my friend to set up the party by then." He responded, slowing down in his jog so that Scarlet could catch up to him. He wasn't trying to outrun his girlfriend, but he honestly didn't know where the jogging route was taking them.

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo chuckled and nodded in agreement with the female wolf. "I'll do my best, sweetheart. I think we still have some time, before I have to get ready to leave for work. I would say there's no rush. It's the first time I ever went jogging. So, I hope I can get used to jogging, or my legs will be too tired for me to walk." He joked as they rounded the corner. As Scarlet had caught up to him, he allowed Scarlet to take the lead as he would follow her. Making sure to keep an eye on the area surroundings to help in remember the jogging route. 

@Dynamo Pad

-Small time skip-

After another ten minutes, they had completed the jogging route and had arrived back at the house. "Whew, now that's what I call a good jog" she would say, kissing his cheek and wiping some sweat from her brow "Well, I'm going to go shower, then you can, then we'll have breakfast"

@Etched Daydream

-Small time skip-

After another ten minutes of jogging, Dynamo and Scarlet had finally made their way back to the house. "You can say that again, sweetheart. The jogging route wasn't too bad for running around town. At least you were able to see some stores in the off chance you need to find the shops." Dynamo responded, using his arm to wipe away any sweat from his forehead. "Okay and that sounds good to me. I'll set up breakfast and then I'll shower next. Afterwards, we can eat and then we can head down to the arcade." He smiled as he kissed his cheek, before unlocking the front door for them to enter the house. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile as she collected some clean clothes "Oh and don't forget to tell your mom about the time and date for the housewarming party this weekend" she would say, wagging her tail, passing Dynamo on her way to the bathroom.

Five minutes later, she would come back and hug him "Alright babe, your turn"

@Etched Daydream

As Dynamo saw Scarlet pass him on the way to the bathroom, he nodded at the mention of informing his mom on the party. "Okay and will do, sweetheart. I'll let my mom know and tell her when you get back." He says, making his way into the kitchen to see what they could have for breakfast. After five minutes had passed, Dynamo smiled as he felt the female wolf hugging him from behind.

"Hey sweetheart and okay." He would say as he turned around and returned the embrace. "I texted my mom while you were gone and she said okay for this weekend. The only thing she was wondering what exact day and what time will the party start. I wasn't sure if your mom and dad said anything on the time as I recalled that they were all for this weekend to visit. I just wanted to make sure, so I'll let her know right away. Also, is there anything that you'd like to have for breakfast as soon I as I return?"

@Dynamo Pad

"Oh right, that would be a good thing to know" Scarlet giggles "I'd say Saturday and it starts at ten am" she would say, "and for breakfast? Hmm I was thinking something like oatmeal with berries" she would smile at him and nuzzle him "I'll make it while you go shower and get ready for work"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo chuckled, while nodding in agreement. "You've got that right, babe. Knowing my mom, she would be showing up at the last minute if she didn't know on the time." He jokingly replied with another chuckle, before nodding at the designated time. "Saturday at ten in the morning, huh? Okay. I'll be sure to tell her." He responded as he wanted to protest about making breakfast for the two of them. However, the female wolf had made a point as he had to get ready for work. "Okay and thank you sweetheart. The oatmeal is in the snack bin and the berries are in the fridge. I'll be right back." He says, giving her a kiss as he started making his way up the stairs and towards the bathroom to shower.

Ten minutes later, Dynamo had returned to the kitchen in a new change of clothes. "Hey, Scar. I'm back and I'm all set for work." He says with a smile. He was thankful that the arcade didn't have a uniform dress code.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile as she had the oatmeal nearly to a boil "Excellent, breakfast is nearly ready" she would say "Did you text your mom the day and time?" she asks as she turned the stove off and let the oatmeal cool down a little before serving it into two bowls "Do you have milk with yours? Anything else like black currants or brown sugar?"

@Etched Daydream

"Awesome and not a moment too soon." He walked over and gave the female wolf a hug. Kissing her cheek and nodded at her question. "Eeyup! I messaged my mom and turns out she'll be good for that day. She just needs to let her students know that she'll be taking off for a day or two during that time. She'll make sure to arrive early, so she'll be able to meet you and the rest of your family." He smiled as he made his way over to his seat and pulled out a chair for both Scarlet and himself. "I'll take milk with my oatmeal, please. Also, no black currants or  sugar, but thank you for asking, love."

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile and wag her tail, giving Dynamo his bowl before putting some currants and sugar on her own, before sitting down to eat "That's good, I am fairly sure that from her reactions to the picture of Tabby that I sent her, that she is going to adore her when she meets her" she chuckles a little.

@Etched Daydream

As he was given his bowl of oatmeal, Dynamo gave Scarlet an appreciative and thankful look. “Oh, trust me. You don’t know the half of it babe. If I know my mom, then she’ll scoop Tabby up into her arms and spoil your sister. I hope you parents won’t mind if my mom is a little selfish. She always said she wanted to be a grandmother. So, it seems like this will be her opportunity.” He chuckled, taking a spoonful of oatmeal and took a bite of breakfast. “Mm. This is really good. Thank you again for breakfast sweetheart.” He says with a smile.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would giggle and nod, starting to eat her breakfast "You're welcome love" she would say.

-Skip a couple of days-

It was near time for the house warming party to start up, the food had been ordered and arrived, Scarlet's family was helping set everything up, and the friends that Scarlet had met from working with Rarity were starting to arrive.

@Etched Daydream

-Skip a couple of days-

As the days passed, it was nearing time for the housewarming party to commence. The food had arrived and set up, friends of Scarlet's and Rarity's had arrive to help. Dynamo had hurried down from the stairway in a fresh outfit for the day. "Hey, Scar? Is it almost ten? My mom should almost be here. I don't know if we should go pick her up, or she'll get a ride over here." He began to panic as he tried to figure out the best course of action. He was nervous upon meeting her parents, but the initial meeting had gone very well. That, and her sister, Tabby, was almost stuck to his side like glue. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles as she would finish setting out the food "Hmm..well did she say she needed a ride? If so, then I say you should go pick her up, I can stay here to greet anyone who would arrive while you're out getting your mom" she says, giving him a big hug and a kiss on the nose. "It's up to you, love"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo looked over to Scarlet, who had finished setting out the food for the party. "That's true. I think it would be best for me to pick my mom up at the station. This way, she wouldn't have to worry on being lost, while trying to search for the house. Although, I was hoping you would go with me, sweetheart. I was thinking of having you be able to meet my mom in person, but I guess it can't be helped." He chuckled, returning the hug as he wiggled his nose from the kiss. "Okay. I'm going to go pick my mom up at the station. If I leave now, then I should be able to make it there just in time." He says, taking notice of the time clock on the wall.

@Dynamo Pad

Tabby, was of course following Dynamo, "Can I come big bwother?" she would ask, looking up at him cutely. While Scarlet was smiling, greeting some others who had joined them. She looks at him "Well, I suppose I can let Rarity have the reigns for a bit"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo looked down to see Tabby, who was following him as he panicked. "Oh, Tabby!" He smiled as he picked up the young kitsune. "Aw, of course you can go with me, little sister. I can only imagine how excited you are to see grandma." He pulled Tabby into a hug, before looking over at Scarlet. "Thank you and it would be nice for you to go with us, sweetheart. Are you sure, though? I wouldn't want to take you away in case you and the others are busy." He says, wanting to make sure, before he and Tabby set off towards the station.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would stretch "Should be alright, Rarity's got it down, and I don't think we'd be too long" she would say, gently petting Tabby on the head before heading out to the car with Dynamo "You know the way, so I'll let you drive"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo thought for a moment, before nodding with a smile. "Okay, then. I don't think we'll be gone for too long. Just a quick visit to the train station to pick up my mom. Maybe a greeting, or maybe later on as I know she'll want to meet your parents. Afterwards, we get back and enjoy the party." He says, making his way out of the house with Scarlet and Tabby, while heading towards the car. "Of course. I've been in Ponyville for almost two years, after all. I'm just glad I was able to give you, your parents and sister a tour around town. I remember almost losing you after you got lost trying to find some of the shops." He rolled his eyes playfully with a chuckle.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile, telling Rarity the list of ponies and people yet to arrive before going to the car with Dynamo "I am glad you were able to do that too, and it would seem my family will be staying for a couple of weeks, so they'll have plenty of time to meet more of our friends and see some more of the sights that Equestria has to offer" she would say, getting into the passenger side and buckling up after making sure that Tabby was also buckled up.

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo chuckled, before nodding as he helped Tabby into the passengers seat in the back of the car. After Scarlet helped her sister buckle up, he closed the back car door as he entered the driver's seat. "It's the least I could do and I didn't mind, to be honest. When your family said they were going to be staying for a few weeks, I thought it was in my best interest to show you all around. Seeing how you might need to get some materials for your dresses when I'm at work. That, or in case your family might want to see what the town would have to offer. I can imagine there being a bowling night for all of us at the bowling alley." He says with a smile. "Everyone buckled up and ready to go?" He asks, placing the key in the ignition and starting up the car. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile at him and nod "We're all set to go" she would say and smiles "And yeah a bowling night sounds amazing" she'd respond to his idea and then look out of the window, "Now Tabby sweetie, you are going to meet Dynamo's mother, i want you to be on your best behavior, okay, sweetie?"

Tabby looks up at her and nods, going back to playing with her plushie and dolls

@Etched Daydream

"Awesome! To the train station we shall go!" After starting up the car, Dynamo looked behind him to make sure that no other car was driving up and down the streets. He then back his car out of the driveway, before driving down the road towards the station. "Glad to know that idea is possible. I can imagine there would be other things to do in town. Along with possible holiday events that are frequent through town. So, there's basically a lot to do in town. Meaning Ponyville is both lively and never boring." He chuckled, before smiling at Scarlet's remark to her sister. "You should say the same thing to my mom. I can only imagine her reaction to when she sees little Tabby."