Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chevy or Ford

Mach33

Chevy or Ford brand  

7 users have voted

1. 1. Chevy or Ford, which one would you prefer?

• Chevrolet
    • Ford

• 4 months later...

Chevy. They brought the Corvette into this world, and that's the only reason I need. Plus, I don't really like Mustangs. The first and second gen models are pretty alright, but I think the ones after gen 2 are boring or just plain ugly.

If I had to choose between the two, I would go with Ford because of their Mustangs :sneer: No hate to Chevy (I love the Camaro and 'Vettes too), by the way.

But I personally like the Tesla Model S/3 (lmao) and the Dodge Charger SRT more than the Mustang or 'Vette.

Edited by Melanie Mousse
Preferences have changed
  • Brohoof 2

Based on my family's history with cars, neither. Especially not Fords. We had this Ford van when I was little, and it was a complete and total disaster. Japanese car brands have been good to us, we aren't looking back.

• Brohoof 1

Modern era: Neither. I don't like the look of modern vehicles.

Classics: I would pick Ford, considering I own a '77 F100 truck

Round headlights are sexy  :twismile:

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Chevy, all the way. Ford is way too saturated in my family and when they break down, their dealers always find a way to rip us off.
Favorite manufacturer, however, is Pontiac. :)

• 2 years later...

Definitely Chevy. My first car was a ford and it had tons of expensive issues. My Chevy hasn’t had nearly as many issues as my ford did. Not only that the ford dealer was rude and sketchy af. Won’t be going back there.

I don't know from what research I've done I concluded that maybe a 7.3 would be a good ford. Though Chevy with the new vette, somewhat difficult not to say Chevy neither of these brands do I know though. While I personally would prefer a Subaru or a Mitsubishi over these two brands, if there had to be one chosen I think Chevrolet takes the cake largely though because of the Corvette. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

If I had to pick between those two, Chevy. Although I'd take any Japanese car over an American one, generally. Especially with Honda making so many cars in-state here. And Subaru making lots of cars in Indiana now.

Ford man through and through mate! Also I’m Australian, so our real rival is Holden, which they are no longer a thing anymore, same with Australian Ford cars, really sad times really.

I drive a 2003 Ford Falcon XR6 BA, and it’s been a really good car to me despite some cosmetic issues, but she’s still going!

First On Race Day, and don’t you forget it!

• Brohoof 2

@Mach33 Hi. Since this thread is active again, I've re-opened the poll. :)

Anyways, I voted for Ford. My current car is a Ford and it's been doing me well for years. :3

• Brohoof 1