Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you want from Season 9 in a big pictured scale?

Sepul-Coloratura

Instead of a wishlist of individual incidents, what do you wish from Season 9 in a big scale- as a whole season aspect?

I wish in season 9, they go back to their roots ans be more like early seasons and have a light hearted sitcom show. Mane Six becomes the center of the show and most incidents happens in Ponyville.

I don't want them to do the same thing, just carry rhe spirit of early days.

Similar issues will occur, but they will be more matured and deeper like the show reflects the fact that they are old friends. (instead of just mentioning previous incidents, I want to see it actually changing the situation. and applying old lessons)

I also wish Starlight Glimmer has more character development and further revelations, imorovements through a new character arc, so she becomes more of a pony who deserves the screentime.

I also wish they show some of the fillies like the CMC's, baby Cakes and Flurry Heart's growth and build new relationships with their families and others.

I'd like to see other species graduate friendship school and go back to their home, make their kingdom great again. (reflected throughout the whole season)

I don't want the show to end with a epic battle for Equestria, just want it end like there will be more episodes, like Ponyville will go on peacefully, Pinkie Pie will be in Sugarcube Corner, Applejack will be bucking apples in Sweet Apple Acres, says goodbye like they will meet again next week. Just end up by doing what they were doing in a humble, simple plain way.

• Brohoof 1

What I’d really like is for the show to focus on the mane six learning to be better teachers and dealing with school-related problems. I think a career focus is the natural destination for these characters. But I don’t expect a children’s show to go further with that.

I think I want the show to orient its stories around novel comedic scenarios rather than moral fables. A lot of the obvious stories have already been done, so what I really hope for is unusual ideas for the characters to bounce off of. 

I also think there’s room for a somewhat matured version of the early seasons’ style; I think recent episodes like “Horse Play” and “Best Gift Ever” provide examples of what such a thing could look like. They have the simple internal conflicts and the sharp sense of humour, but are less extreme and more sophisticated than the early seasons could be.

I also want to see more diverse pairings and maybe even groupings of three or four main characters. I actually think character pairings were best executed around seasons 4-5, and we’ve definitely gotten more variety since, but I’d like the mane six’s friendships to feel a little more even, and for Spike and Starlight to habg out with other ponies of the mane six more.

And I want two-parters to be more like “Best Gift Ever.” The spectacle and suspense of most of them just does nothing for me, and now it’s been proven the show can do lighter stories at that length, so why not?

• Brohoof 1

You know what I want? Exploring a bit beyond Equestria with the expanded map and shit. Discovering new creatures in need of pony love and friendship, specially other species of poneh, like the Cirrostratan pegasi and bats :mlp_icwudt:

pd: just got unicornd’ :fluttershy:

Edited by Steve Piranha