Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What remixes do you want more of from the fandom?

ManaMinori

Which songs do you think need more coverage and remixes done of them? I really enjoyed "my past is not today, and "CHS Rally song", so I'm disappointed there aren't more fans remixing them.

But what about you guys?

This Song is so underrated. Everyone was so impacted when they first heard this song. I just don't understand why there isn't over 100 remixes of this song. Everyone loved it. Veterans loved it. Putin loved it. Obama loved it. Aliens loved it.

What a phenomenon.

Edited by FlootahBaby

This Song is so underrated. Everyone was so impacted when they first heard this song. I just don't understand why there isn't over 100 remixes of this song. Everyone loved it. Veterans loved it. Putin loved it. Obama loved it. Aliens loved it.

What a phenomenon.

This calls for an ancient aliens meme.. Right?

Anyways, I don't think we need anymore of specific types of remixes. I think that the types of remixes balance out well. And judging a good remix from a bad remix that we need less of is possible by looking at the rating bar for Youtube and Dailymotion..

What a phenomenon.

I don't remember it ever being met with the level of adoration you're giving it

There really isn't enoughof the song to remix, because it's not even a full song. Just an uncompleted verse

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
On 2015-12-11 at 10:17 AM, ManaMinori said:

There really isn't enoughof the song to remix, because it's not even a full song. Just an uncompleted verse

On 2015-12-11 at 11:09 AM, FlootahBabby said:

Yeah I know. That's the joke.

I could argue otherwise.

There are loads of ways the instrumental and vocals could be altered and built upon here.

It just depends on how one would want to approach it.