Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

500 Members Holiday Contest Giveaway / Raffle! [Closed]

Apple      Bloom

As a way of celebrating us reaching 500 members and to spread a little holiday cheer, I have decided to hold a contest/raffle! Everyone has a chance to win! To enter for the raffle, all you have to do is post in this thread with the words "Official Entry".

The contest:

Make your best holiday themed work of art. It can be any kind of art: drawing, sculpting, sewing, music, video, anything, as long as it's safe for work and pony related. Post your artwork in this thread as an attachment or link along with the words "Official Entry".

Judging:

You will have until December 19 at 11:59 PM (EST) to enter after which I will post a poll with the contest entries and let everyone vote on their favorites. If the number of entries exceeds the poll limit I will use an external survey site instead. 1st and 2nd place will be given to the top two entries. After 3 days the poll will be closed and the winners chosen.

The winners of the raffle will be chosen at random using the random number generator at random.org.

Prizes:

Two brushables (Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie), a small coloring book (with stickers! yay!), two large coloring books, two storybooks, and the mane 6 mini ponies with collectable cards.

Pictures:

post-37-0-13580500-1323132274_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-70311500-1323132260_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-52008900-1323132284_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-96496900-1323132297_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-71659600-1323132311_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-97746500-1323132327_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-40727100-1323132339_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-88681900-1323133588_thumb.jpg

Winners will receive:

1st place:

A brushable of your choice, small coloring book, one large coloring book of your choice, two storybooks, and a mini pony of your choice.

2nd place:

The other brushable, the other large coloring book, and a mini pony of your choice.

4 raffle winners:

1 mini pony of your choice. (first come first serve)

Claiming your prize:

Once winners have been chosen, they will each be sent a PM with further instructions.

Rules and Eligibility:

• One entry per account.
  • Contest winners are not eligible for raffle prizes; however, contestants who did not win ARE still eligible for raffle prizes. (So if you want to increase your chances of winning, enter the contest.)
  • If a winner does not claim their prize within 48 hours, it will be given to the next in line.

Current Entries:

Fluttershy

Legit101

Simcity11100

Fghik

Lady Rarity Pony

Twilight Sparkle

Ice

Flare

FinestHour

Blue

Tyger

D1SC0RD

Shankveld

Coolx23

Katrilli

St. Pinkie

Grendo

Black Jack

Espionage

RAINB0W_CRASH

SurefireMooly

Seb

Scarlet Shimmer

ScottishUnicorn

Pinkiepieftw

Links are for contest entries.

Please let me know if your name is not on the list.

Entry is now closed. Thanks all who participated. Posted Image

You can vote on the contest entries here.

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 6

Official Entry

Can we put in more than one piece of art and nullify the old one with the new one? I might make something new later.

post-366-0-15254600-1323085910_thumb.png

Edited by Fluttershy

Official Entry

Can we put in more than one piece of art and nullify the old one with the new one? Because I'll enter Holiday Fluttershy, but I might make something new later. Will edit in Holiday Fluttershy soon.

Sure!

Sounds great, now I've just got to think of something to create. I'll edit this with my official entry once I'm done. Looking forward to seeing some great work from other people!

Hasbro makes me seriously disappoint; That Fluttershy mini-pony is the least similar to the character it's based off of out of the whole bunch!

Hasbro makes me seriously disappoint; That Fluttershy mini-pony is the least similar to the character it's based off of out of the whole bunch!

I know, it's just a Rainbow Dash recolor. Also, Applejack has no hat.

I know, it's just a Rainbow Dash recolor. Also, Applejack has no hat.

Well, let's be honest... Compared to the quality of some of the plushie's and collectibles the fanbase puts out, they're all horrible. Even without that comparison they're not that great... It's like Hasbro just doesn't want us to have good MLP toys.

Can I make an Official Entry now or must I wait until I finish the video?

Either way, I'm working on one right now...could be ready by tomorrow.

If you make an official entry now then, if nothing else, you'd be eligible for the raffle.

oh then I'll wait till I'm done, I wanna be in the contest :)

I'm not sure but I think you can be in both of them... I suppose you'd have to ask Apple Bloom about that, though.

I'm not sure but I think you can be in both of them... I suppose you'd have to ask Apple Bloom about that, though.

You are correct, by entering the contest you're also automatically entered into the raffle. However, if you win the contest you only receive the contest prize.