Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to change profile settings

Rainbow Dash Swag

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Excuse me I never said I was a fan of this show its just using voodoo magic to make me watch it

So like how do I change the bio and stuff like that

Hello there @Rainbow Dash Swag,

Welcoming Plaza is for introducing yourself and since this is a question related to the site and how it works, I have moved it to Site Questions & Tech Support.

New accounts have limited features. You need to make 5 posts, which will advance you to the Muffin rank (currently you're a Blank Flank). This will unlock many features, including profile customization and the ability to send private messages.

You can read more about ranks here:

1KHxxtz.png Note, that some sections, such as Welcoming Plaza do not increase your post count. Sections with that restriction have a note in their description.

a5gxxBO.png

Once you get there, go to your profile:

Spoiler

xlsJrwY.png

~and there you'll find most of the options you're looking for.

For example, to change your profile picture, click that little icon in the bottom left corner of your profile picture:

Spoiler

f0HCh1w.png

Then follow further instructions.

Editing information and bio (about me page) will be in the upper right corner.

Hope that helps. If you'll bump into any troubles, feel free to let us know. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked

Seeing that you have successfully customized your profile, I'll mark this question as answered. Therefore, this thread is now locked.

If any troubles arise, please feel free to create a new one with necessary information. :darling:

Thank you and have a nice day! :mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1