Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Show us your Cell phone!

Nah

I tried to take a picture of it with my phone when I realized something...

Oh well. I have the iPhone 4. Jailbroken, of course.

Just got the Droid Razr little over a month ago. I didn't get the maxx version since I had to pay another $200 dollars for that phone which was kinda ridiculous since you're just paying for a bigger battery.

Posted Image

Posted Image

A few months ago I traded my old cheapo Windows Mobile (ancient discontinued version) phone for a cheapo Android phone. It sends texts and makes calls, which is about all I really need it to do.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is my main phone, Palm Pixi Plus from Verizon (Its on Page Plus, though)

Oh, I cannot even begin to describe how much I envy you. I used to own a Pixi Plus, by far the BEST phone I've EVER had. I pretty much had a platonic relationship with the phone. Sure, the build quality was terrible, the speaker was terrible, the OS had some bugs; but that keyboard, that design, the simplicity and intuitiveness of webOS... I nearly cried when I didn't notice I dropped it outside my truck one night and ran over it. :( I'd pay a handsome sum to have one again, above full initial retail price if I had to.

One day I will get my baby back. But for now, this makes do:

Posted Image

Palm Centro. Pretty much the distant, much older cousin of the Pixi. It's a decent phone, running the ancient, but rock solid Palm OS. It takes care of my phone needs, I've really got no complaints about it.

(edited)

This phone:

Posted Image

It is awesome.

And some info:

Dimensions: 128 x 64 x 10.6 mm

Weight: 144 g

Type: LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors

Size: 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.3 inches (~342 ppi pixel density)

Multitouch: Up to 10 fingers

Protection: Scratch-resistant glass

Internal: 32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM

Camera - Primary: 12.1 MP, 1080p@30fps, 4000x3000 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality

Camera - Secondary: 1.3 MP, 720p@30fps

Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, 3D camera, image stabilization

CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz

Video: 1080p@30fps, continuous autofocus, video light, video stabilizer, check quality

Edited by Jokuc

I got the same as Jokuc (Xperia S), and it's indeed awesome. Look, I even took a picture of a fly with it today!: http://i.imgur.com/qyRua.jpg

That fly wasn't even trying to get away. I bet I could've dropped my phone on it, and it wouldn't even give a fuck.

Anyway, the best phone ever got to be the Nokia 3220. I loved those disco effects and all the ringtones that followed with it.

post-1207-0-86214700-1339445211.jpg

Oh, I cannot even begin to describe how much I envy you. I used to own a Pixi Plus, by far the BEST phone I've EVER had. I pretty much had a platonic relationship with the phone. Sure, the build quality was terrible, the speaker was terrible, the OS had some bugs; but that keyboard, that design, the simplicity and intuitiveness of webOS... I nearly cried when I didn't notice I dropped it outside my truck one night and ran over it. :( I'd pay a handsome sum to have one again, above full initial retail price if I had to.

One day I will get my baby back. But for now, this makes do:

Palm Centro. Pretty much the distant, much older cousin of the Pixi. It's a decent phone, running the ancient, but rock solid Palm OS. It takes care of my phone needs, I've really got no complaints about it.

I know I'm kinda late.. so sue me :P

Sadly, the speaker gave out on mine, I haveto use the speaker phone when I'm talking on the phone, gets annoying. Right now I'm using the Samsung Dart-- I need to, its the only way I can get Internet right now. (Thus, I can't post a picture since that would use a tenny tiny bit too much data :P) Its an Android, running on the T-Mobile Prepaid network ($30 for 100 minutes, unlitimited text and data, first 5 GB at 4G speeds) Sadly, I don't think the Pre/Pixi were released for T-mobile, so I'd have to use an unlocked AT&T one and lose the 3G speeds. A small price to pay for such an awesome phone, when I find one.

I agree with you though, WebOS is awesome, its simple to use, the phone was really small and compact, but still had the features you'd find on a smartphone--- Its just awesome. IMO, not even the iPhone can match its simplicity. I just wish WebOS had more developer support, it needs more apps and games!