Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

I would also like to say we might have seemed hostile to you initially, if that impression was made at all, because every person who has come to our very large topic saying we should be careful of tulpa has not given us a real life story about a tulpa and its creator having a bad relationship, and every other relationship we've observed or heard of has been positive. So the success of tulpae and the happy relationships built have been overwhelmingly positive.

Actually that happens pretty often here. People playing with tulpa, the dead, ancient spirits, or whatever fancy. Believe me or not, this culture where I live in is full of... insane people who adore (filthy) 'magic' very much, even in this modern era. I've seen many insane things happened because people played with... whatever it is called. Just say... isn't it fun if an object suddenly fall on your head from a flat and clear roof? Maybe an iron wire suddenly appear in your stomach, and you're sure that you didn't eat it the night before? Oh, also don't you think that it's cute to see how your money disappear exactly three seconds after you put it in your wallet?

One might prefer to forget the past, and not to talk about it anymore. No wonder if there's not many people who want to share this adorable experience. You know... I bet you will do the same if you've experienced your father going so insane with this 'fancy' stuff and tried to kill your mother without any clear reason.

By the way, this is why this martial art is created. Well, enough for this rambling. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Worth nothing after all. It's very good that this community has lovely relationships right? img-1369615-1-laugh.png

Hmm... is this thread only for tulpa? I mean, if I can discuss about this 'Servitor' thingy here, it will be fun. That's the only fancy thing I still want to interact with. img-1369615-2-smile.png

Edited by Sky Warden

Sooo,today I found out Dashie wanted extra big wings....I mean biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig wings, around the size of a double-decker bus. It took me around a hour and a half to make her happy with a reasonable size (same size as Gilda's)

• Brohoof 1

We tried possession with M today. At first it was like I could feel that my muscles "wanted" to move, and I could somehow feel them moving, but in reality they weren't moving. After a few tries M actually managed to lift my arm a few centimeters :D. Then we tried to write something down, and she drew a few lines! I've never experienced anything like this before, it was amazing. It wasn't like I lost control over my arm, it felt rather like a second pilot was steering it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnhpPWmS41s

As for their vocals, I think I'm starting to listen to them properly. It's like their thoughts come from the back of my mind or something, I don't know how to describe that. There are words, short sentences, feelings, or some kind of raw thoughts. Sometimes I know what they mean, sometimes I don't. I guess i need to force more...

Actually that happens pretty often here. People playing with tulpa, the dead, ancient spirits, or whatever fancy. Believe me or not, this culture where I live in is full of... insane people who adore (filthy) 'magic' very much, even in this modern era. I've seen many insane things happened because people played with... whatever it is called. Just say... isn't it fun if an object suddenly fall on your head from a flat and clear roof? Maybe an iron wire suddenly appear in your stomach, and you're sure that you didn't eat it the night before? Oh, also don't you think that it's cute to see how your money disappear exactly three seconds after you put it in your wallet?

One might prefer to forget the past, and not to talk about it anymore. No wonder if there's not many people who want to share this adorable experience. You know... I bet you will do the same if you've experienced your father going so insane with this 'fancy' stuff and tried to kill your mother without any clear reason.

By the way, this is why this martial art is created. Well, enough for this rambling. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Worth nothing after all. It's very good that this community has lovely relationships right? img-1369615-1-laugh.png

Hmm... is this thread only for tulpa? I mean, if I can discuss about this 'Servitor' thingy here, it will be fun. That's the only fancy thing I still want to interact with. img-1369615-2-smile.png

I think that is a fine addition. Bris does a similar visual work with his HUD, so why not. Besides. I am interested in it more for my martial arts training. Twi and I have fought, and that was beast, but she really needs more skill, and to be human. And i was trying not to kill her. 

Thanks!

I understand. It makes sense of course. I firmly believe that the better you know yourself, and the better you can get along with yourself, the better your tulpa will be. Anyway the tulpa.info website or whatever it is called is stuffed with people with tulpae who are in stable relationships. So far most people are doing really well,or just not succeeding.

I would also like to say we might have seemed hostile to you initially, if that impression was made at all, because every person who has come to our very large topic saying we should be careful of tulpa has not given us a real life story about a tulpa and its creator having a bad relationship, and every other relationship we've observed or heard of has been positive. So the success of tulpae and the happy relationships built have been overwhelmingly positive.

So I acknowledge they can be dangerous, but so far, they've been dangerous to no one in practice.

I think being sincere at all times with a tulpa is the most important thing, and is why a lot of the others in this topic are doing so well, because they share and confide in their tulpae.

We have seen the darkness. Oh gosh, yes we have. Its scary, and destructive. we avoid at all costs. It sits not in the mind for us, but in the heart. We know where the demons lie. 

We also realized that is where our God complex comes from. Our great knowledge on ourselves, and no one taking us seriously, ever. Not physically, mentally, ostracized.

But it has made us stronger. 

Now you just need to use those emotions.

Emotions are for you Reales. 

Then why did you make me with them. You know you both need help. 

Touche. 

Wait, no baseball bat. Twi is back to normal!!!! Now help me with school! No failing for us.

After we eat. You blood sugar is low again. 

Stupid Hypoglycemia!

DIET!!!!! 

I know, I know.

Its still funny our accidental God Complex (which has been getting worse the past few months. oops.) is what caused Twi to have her identity crisis. lol. First tulpa to have an identity crisis over other people making similar looking tulpas. lol. 

And that @@Sky Warden is a good example as the downfall of tulpa emotions. lol

Edited by Mindrop

This whole tulpa thing sounds really awesome and I really want to try it. Only one problem...

...I had a hardcore christian upbringing (don't really follow it anymore) and I can't shake the idea of demons, possession,etc.

Anyone else had to get over this type of thinking?

Well, i am a christian and i am in the process of creating a tulpa. demons definately cannot access you in THIS way haha. tulpae are just fun to have! dont fear them or give them nagative traits or emotions! youll be fine in other words.

Well, i am a christian and i am in the process of creating a tulpa. demons definately cannot access you in THIS way haha. tulpae are just fun to have! dont fear them or give them nagative traits or emotions! youll be fine in other words.

Nope! They can. which is why one must be careful. But if you proceed with caution, and build your tulpa to back you and aid you, you will be fine. Trust, but be careful. Hold firm in your own stance to your beliefs. 

So give this a read if you want to try and create your very own Tulpa ^_^

"Great scientists have said and as all children know, it is above all by the imagination that we achieve perception, and compassion, and hope."- Ursula LeGuin

So, you want to make a tulpa, is that right? In this guide I will discuss how to make this psychological phenomenon and other shit. This guide is firmly rooted in the psychological school of thought. I hold the opinion that people should not follow guides perfectly. You should take this as a guideline, and then find your own way. This is just based off my experience, and the experiences of people I have talked to. We are not all the same. This all took me a total of 130 hours: over the course of 2.5 months, 2-3 hours day 5 days a week.

Firstly, before trying to create something, we should know what it is. A tulpa (the Tibetan word for construct or build) is a self imposed hallucination that interacts with all 5 senses. This practice was first done by Tibetan Buddhists in ancient times. You will be able to see, hear, smell and touch (without solidity of course, but this will be explained later) your tulpa just like you would a normal person. A tulpa, is a forced hallucination, a schism of your own consciousness, a fully sentient being, and a companion.

This takes more than 100 hours. Don't start unless you know you're going to follow it through. Don't spend more than 3 hours a day sitting down and partaking in intense thought/ imagining, or else you'll get exhausted, have headaches, and constantly feel like you're hung over. You should not do less than a half hour a day. You can also spread your time out throughout the day, say, one hour in the morning and one in the afternoon or something like that. Your intervals of tulpaforcing (this is the umbrella term for sitting down and visualizing / creating your tulpa) should be no less than a half hour or else you won't get into the deep phase of concentration needed to really be productive.

Alright, so you're all camped up and ready to get your tulpa on. First, before you do ANYTHING, think about what kind of feelings you want your tulpa to emit. Is it a peaceful and kind being? Is it funny and conversational? Put this all together into a ball of sorts. Just let it kind of fester there. Many people hay, different ways of tackling the stage of emotions. However, you should not really be visualizing your tulpa, right yet, even if you do have a good idea of what you want them to look like. Emotions transcend the aesthetic. You need to spend serious time on this, from 3 to 10 hours, or more.

Next, think of a form. No, don't make yourself. No, don't make your dead mother or your crush. It can 3e humanoid, a creature, an animal or a rock. Just think of something you will want to focus on for hour: at a time, and hang around for quite probably the rest of your life. Making the tulpa have the same body 3r visage as a known and fleshed out character is not good. This can lead to the tulpa having identity problems, feeling like it has to live up to something it’s not, and the like. You could never make a tulpa be exactly the same as a character. They are their own being. Do not stifle them by applying the preconceive notions you have about a character to them.

I did not use a wonderland, like Irish_ did. Instead, I actually sat down and took a snapshot of the space in front of me with my mind. Afterwards, I closed my eyes and superimposed the tulpa over it to work. First what you should do is briefly imagine your tulpa naked or in its under clothes (whichever makes you more comfortable) for a period of time, perhaps about an hour or so. Then you add clothes to it, and continue the visualization. This will enable the tulpa to be able to change outfits on a whim, once they're complete.

What you want to do for visualization is really focus on parts of your Tulsa's appearance until it's perfect. Faces and eyes are most notably hard. You won't be able to see the whole tulpa and every single detail on your first time, it's something you'll have to work up to and spend time on. Some people like to sort of 'zoom in' on a section and get it perfect, doing everything in segments until they've done everything, putting it all together to finish. Whatever you do, you want to make sure that by the end you're done, you should be able to recall your entire tulpa on a whim, see it from every angle, and have it appear the same to you every single time you see it. This step is the easiest to fuck up and really rush, out you should spend from 5-15 hours on it. Of course, more is always better. The more time you spend 3n a tulpa, the more you'll get out of it, obviously.

Next, do it again when you have mastered the above step to its fullest extent. Now, sit down, and close your eyes again. Imagine your tulpa standing in front of you again. Now make your imagination self stand up, and walk over, in first person point of view. Stick out your hands and start feeling up your tulpa. Touch them and imagine everything. How their hair feels. How their muscles feel. Feel everything and once you have THAT mastered, move on. Note that when your tulpa is imposed upon your environment, you will be able to touch them. But, there will be no solidity at all. You'll be able to feel their body temperature, contours and texture and what not, but you'll be able to basically push your land right through them. Again, this step should take around 5-15 hours. There's no skimping out here.

Okay everyone, get out your noses. Smell your tulpa. No, don't smell everything; just create a general .smell that they'll have. Are they wearing perfume? Do they smell like a crack den? The only other thing you'll want to create a smell for is their hair or clothes. Just make sure you have the same smell for them, very time. Smell triggers memory more than visuals, and is useful. Smell isn't considered super important, but it is something you don't want to just skip for the sake of making a tulpa faster. 3-10 hours on this step, says I.

"This is the part where we work on gestures and body language. Work out your tulpa's posture, gait, arm swing, gestures, facial expressions and everything relating to body language. For the facial expressions, which you should do last out of these, send them random thoughts that correspond with each emotion, and imagine them reacting. You shouldn't do the facial expressions and all of these over and over, because that in the end would constitute as parroting, which is bad and explained below. Up until now, he tulpa should have just been standing there and looking pretty. Again, put a good 5-10 hours into this step.

Now that you're done with the basics of creation, that doesn't mean that you stop sitting down and tulpaforcing. You basically combine all the senses and sit down and still hammer them all into your head. , you should still be doing this ideally from 1 to 3 hours a day, or as long as you can handle. You shouldn't .top sitting down and doing it daily until you're done with your tulpa completely.

During any of these steps you might have noticed your tulpa doing something on its own, or gotten a sudden wave of emotion seemingly from the tulpa. These are both sure signs of sentience and are very good. I did not get an emotional response until I hit around 50 hours in, so really, don't hold your breath. Remember that if a sentient being could be made in a day then everyone would have one. This isn't something you can really do quickly.

Okay, anyway go about your life. Talk to your tulpa while you're going about your business say anything really. Some people begin narration right off, and that's fine. I wouldn't personally start until you're done with at least half of the creation steps. A common mistake made here is the parroting of responses. If you're telling your tulpa about how pretty your new shoes are, don't make them say anything back. You know you are done with this step when your tulpa says something back on its own you’ll know, because it will be completely alien.

Note that it takes 25 or so hours (usually more) for this to happen. Don't rush yourself. If you rush anything, you could end up with a servitor (like a tulpa without its own consciousness) or just a hologram which does effectively nothing. You might have gotten a headache, which is normal. They will usually be gone by the end of the creation process. You should just stick with talking to them for as long is it takes.

For the voice of the tulpa, it will start out being very generic, think like the voices they program into a GPS. It will become more normal and distinct as time goes on. If you have some idea of what you want the  voice to be, be sure to sort of apply it by imagining your tulpa saying random words in that voice. Otherwise it will just basically become what it becomes and you don't have much control over that.

On another note, let's talk about deviation in tulpae. Tulpae will often change during the creation process. They change in the earlier stages because they are matching up with your subconscious ideal. This can and will differ from what you consciously want. Later on, when they have proved themselves to be sentient, they may change themselves further. You should not mess with or try reversing the changes, because what you're doing is basically forcing the tulpa into an identity it doesn't want. This is for the better, and you should accept the changes with open arms.

Okay, so before we start the next part, the following should be true: Your tulpa talks to you in complete sentences, your tulpa has its own opinions, and your tulpa sometimes does things you wouldn't expect. Here are all signs of sentience.

Now, sit right back down on your ass. Tell your tulpa you are opening your mind to it, and imagine it walking through a door or something similar. This is when your tulpa will see your subconscious. From here on out it will know all your memories, how you feel, and pretty much everything about you as a person. You shouldn't do this right off, wait until trust is built. That way it is more meaningful; your tulpa not take it for granted.

Now, this is when we begin to impose the tulpa on our reality. Say you're walking down the street. Imagine your tulpa just behind you, walking with you. Make sure you remember its gait. Do this almost t all times until it becomes natural. This took me a while to master.

Next, start to impose the tulpa on your peripheral vision. It should never be fully seen, except for bits and pieces. Start to smell it, maybe have it brush your arm lightly or something. Force it upon all your senses, almost all the time. Soon enough, it will be there. This takes a while too and definitely don't rush

Finally, begin to fully see, hear, smell and touch your tulpa, keeping it in fully view. Seeing the entire thing is not as easy as just bits and pieces, but with the preparation the peripheral vision gave you it should not be too hard. At this point, until you have it perfectly, you should still be sitting down and imagining your tulpa in front of you daily, for a couple hours. Talking, and doing whatever you do.

Great, now you're done making a tulpa. If you have gotten this far, I admire your perseverance!

I'll discuss what it is like living with a tulpa briefly.

Your tulpa is like a friend no one else can see. They'll have their own life, and they might not always want to be with you. If you're in a crowded place, people will probably pass right through your tulpa .sometimes. If your tulpa is humorously inclined, it may make jokes while you're talking to someone. If you end up laughing on accident, say you just thought of something funny.

Im starting the process myself...

So far Im coming up with a personality, before I go onto a physical form.

I'll probably keep peeps updated ^_^

(edited)

Copypasta

If you were trying to make it look like that's a guide that you wrote, you're not fooling anyone. Not to mention that guide you copied is very outdated. Like how it says "This takes more than 100 hours" when it talks about how long in total it takes to make a fully sentient and imposed tulpa. Now that time has passed and we now have a better understanding of tulpas, we now know that that's just not true anymore. There's nothing stopping someone from making and 'finishing' a tulpa in less than a month, perhaps a week, or even a few days.

I myself don't mind you posting this guide here(if you don't count the fact that it's severely outdated), but you should at least say who's guide it is, or else people will assume it was you who made it, and then they'll learn that it was not and then assume you're copying someone else's work and saying it's your own. Could you at least edit the post and say where you got it from, and also who's it is? img-1370696-1-huh.png 

And put it in a spoiler or something, it's taking up a lot of space. img-1370696-2-dry.png 

and told her to give me a headache when she talks which is seemingly working but most of the time I don't hear a vioce in my head when she gives me a little head ache

Wait, why? Headaches don't make tulpaforcing easier or something, they're just a sign that your brain is using 'muscles' (that's not the right word, but it'll do) that it's not used to using a lot. It probably just means you're not used to using your minds eye so much. However, the reason it's considered a good sign is that you it means that you are indeed using your mind in someway, meaning you're most likely doing it right. (and if you don't get a headache, don't worry, some people get them, some people don't. Don't assume you're doing everything wrong if you don't get one. img-1370696-3-tongue.png )

It's almost like training any other muscle in your body; say for example, if you've gone your whole life never working out, and then you suddenly put your body through a tough work-out session, then naturally in the next hour your everything will feel like @!£$, because it's not used to doing so much in a short period of time. Same thing with your brain; if you've rarely used your mind's eye before in your life, and then start on making a tulpa, well then of course you're gonna have a mild headache within the next hour or so. img-1370696-4-huh.png

Do I just need to narrate more to make her vioce easier to hear

Well it certainty can't hurt(if you don't count possible headaches) to narrate. Narration is always a good thing, no matter what you're next goal is. img-1370696-5-smile.png

Nope! They can. which is why one must be careful. But if you proceed with caution, and build your tulpa to back you and aid you, you will be fine. Trust, but be careful. Hold firm in your own stance to your beliefs.

Again with the "believe it and it will happen" deal.

If you believe they can enter your mind, possess you, and make you jump off a bridge, then all you've probably done is make that possibility all the more possible just by believing it can happen.

If you don't believe they can enter your mind and force you to do something you don't want, then they won't, because you don't believe they can do that.

In other words, there is nothing to fear except fear itself.

All of these beliefs that tulpas can be bad and evil won't be true if you just by the simple fact that you don't want them to happen. There is no magic gimmick you need to do to make sure they don't become nasty; If you don't want them to be nasty, then boom, they won't be nasty.

You can have intrusive thoughts of them doing such things, but that's all they are; thoughts. Push those thoughts out the way and go back to whatever you were doing with your tulpa.

Now go force you damn fillies, before I come over there and molest you all myself. img-1370696-6-dry.png 

Edited by Rizoel & Crepuscule
  • Brohoof 1

This tulpa thing seems interesting, not only because of the things you can do with it but also just the psychological part of it. I kinda want to try this out to see what it'll be like - not sure about how my tulpa would be but from what I've researched, it seems like it'll come by itself :)

Perhaps one day I'll have a tulpa, who knows? Does any experienced people have any advice for a complete noob?

Hello everypony! Just a quick post from my phone so I won't note all of phoenix's comments. We're not dead, just haven't had much to report recently; although the other day I was working on personality with Phe when I do believe I got that sudden, giddy high of joy other tulpamancers (Heh, that word is paradoxically cool yet ridiculous) have mentioned. When I force, I read Phe her traits from a list I have written in a book (expanding on the traits of course) and while I cannot recite the list perfectly in my mind, I really feel like I know Phoenix's personality perfectly and I get the sense she is more...complete.

Anyways, moving on to what we originally came here to ask, what do you think would happen to a tulpa if the host got dementia or alzhiemers (spelt horribly wrong I'm sure)?

Phe: Something that's frightened Ano for a long time and is now a rather disturbing thought for me too...

Again with the "believe it and it will happen" deal.

Now go force you damn fillies, before I come over there and molest you all myself. img-1370696-6-dry.png

PERFECT BEN! I guess I missed that part. lol. It is all about belief. 

We welcome it Crep. Bring it. I want to have some fun! Shayne has a nice spacious bed in our wonderland we can fool around in. 

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 1

And faster processing. Better access to brain use. Some seem smarter, but remember, they can't know anyhting you have not learned. They usually have access to every memory, something the human consious has trouble accessing easily. 

In your own words, could you please define learning? 

I can just glance at a paper for 5 seconds and Fringe can pick up on all the words. I was curious as to how (if at all) this fits into your definition of this. 

Also, its cool to see other theists not only on this thread, but on the forum as a whole. I was most certain I was alone here.

Went to church today. Brought my two nutjobs along. 

Who are you calling a nutjob, whacko?

That being said, I do not think this term is fitting to describe eather of us. Neither of us are insane, nor do we taste nutty.

What if you do taste nutty? ... On second thought I dont want to know 

So, where was I? Oh yes, church. Breezie was making weird faces at me. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it. I just started smiling for no good reason. Fringe on the other hand has been taking notes on the sermons I believe. Its exciting to see the two personalities develop completely independent of each other. Id even say its mind-blowing, but I hope it is not, as I need my mind later.

Nothing else new to report!

• Brohoof 1

In your own words, could you please define learning? 

I can just glance at a paper for 5 seconds and Fringe can pick up on all the words. I was curious as to how (if at all) this fits into your definition of this. 

Also, its cool to see other theists not only on this thread, but on the forum as a whole. I was most certain I was alone here.

Went to church today. Brought my two nutjobs along. 

Who are you calling a nutjob, whacko?

That being said, I do not think this term is fitting to describe eather of us. Neither of us are insane, nor do we taste nutty.

What if you do taste nutty? ... On second thought I dont want to know 

So, where was I? Oh yes, church. Breezie was making weird faces at me. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it. I just started smiling for no good reason. Fringe on the other hand has been taking notes on the sermons I believe. Its exciting to see the two personalities develop completely independent of each other. Id even say its mind-blowing, but I hope it is not, as I need my mind later.

Nothing else new to report!

Ah, and that is his fast processing power. Its a high skill in the visual. Your eyes consumed it, emphasis on your eyes, and he processed what they saw. If your eyes had been close, he would not of been able to do that. So, he has not learned anything new, he just processed what you saw, and could not understand that quickly. 

And yes, I am surprised there are more theists to. 

• Brohoof 1

Ah, and that is his fast processing power. Its a high skill in the visual. Your eyes consumed it, emphasis on your eyes, and he processed what they saw. If your eyes had been close, he would not of been able to do that. So, he has not learned anything new, he just processed what you saw, and could not understand that quickly. 

And yes, I am surprised there are more theists to. 

It may help that I kind of imagined him as a computer :P That, and generally when I an visualizing him and talking to him, his 'presence' feels like it is on the right side of my brain, really close to the center, which is about where the visual cortex is. 

Perhaps correlation does not imply causation, but still somewhat interesting to note.

• Brohoof 1

It may help that I kind of imagined him as a computer tongue.png That, and generally when I an visualizing him and talking to him, his 'presence' feels like it is on the right side of my brain, really close to the center, which is about where the visual cortex is. 

Perhaps correlation does not imply causation, but still somewhat interesting to note.

Yes, that does help. He was built around that. Twi and I need to work on it. lol

Yes we do. You are soooooo slow. We have to learn so you dont bore me. 

Hey guys, it's me again! I really don't feel like wading through the thousands of posts to find the guides you guys used, so I was wondering if some of you would mind posting your favorite/most helpful guides.

Unless that's a stupid request, then forget I said anything at all...

Hey guys, it's me again! I really don't feel like wading through the thousands of posts to find the guides you guys used, so I was wondering if some of you would mind posting your favorite/most helpful guides.

um sure here's a really good one I found

http://pastebin.com/yenixUxK

though it's good to have a variety, and do NOT follow exactly what a guide says. Do whatever works for you. :)

If you were trying to make it look like that's a guide that you wrote, you're not fooling anyone. Not to mention that guide you copied is very outdated. Like how it says "This takes more than 100 hours" when it talks about how long in total it takes to make a fully sentient and imposed tulpa. Now that time has passed and we now have a better understanding of tulpas, we now know that that's just not true anymore. There's nothing stopping someone from making and 'finishing' a tulpa in less than a month, perhaps a week, or even a few days.

My friend, you obviously dont know me...I wasn't even "trying" to make it look like I wrote it, so dont fucking assume I did, how about asking me next time? I copy pasted it from some FAQ if you must know.

• Brohoof 1

Tulpaforcing is pretty exiting when you start to get better at it

I think she answered some of my questions but when I asked if she liked her form she just kind of froze

Well I'll have plenty more time tomorrow night but now I'm tired

I wonder if any of you use 'Servitor' as well. For anything. Maybe practice an instrument, or whatever.

Oh, is an imaginary weight or force is called 'Servitor' too?

@.

I don't understand why some people here are sensitive when others talk about tulpa. :lol:

I don't understand why some people here are sensitive when others talk about tulpa.

Well... considering how some people in this thread have had tulpas for years, and have become a very important part of their life, it IS  a big deal you know? You're not talking about something that is more silly, you're talking about your mind companionship for who knows how much years in your life, if not until you die. Sooo... some of them care a lot by what is posted here in order for others to enjoy the experience of a tulpa as properly as posible.

@, @@Rizoel & Crepuscule,

Now as for you three, Dawn, you could have tried asking first if what you posted was outdated for tulpaforcing, considering how there are people here with plenty of experience in tulpae and pretty much know what's updated and what is outdated, and it is true that you could have posted the thing in a spoiler and warn that it was going to be a huge wall of text... And Rizoel, Crepuscule, I KNOW you two care a lot for what gets posted in here, but that's not really a reason to be that harsh. While Dawn could have asked, you could have first told him that it was outdated instead of just accusing him of making it look like he wrote it. Not everyone who posts here has the last news on tulpae and Dawn was just trying to help, you know? It seems silly to have an arguement over this... I'm not intending to be a backseat moderator or whatever that means the same but... you two might have started an arguement that really wasn't needed to...

Edited by Eevee
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Not at all! I've posted my favourite guides a few times, but they often get lost in this big thread. So I understand. tongue.png

JDBar's Guide to Visualization

My favourite visualization guide. It has pictures, which is amazing in and of itself.

JDBar's Guide to Personality Forcing

Doesn't really focus on one specific technique, but rather gets the basics down for a multitude of them. 

Sentience confirming/anti puppeting guide

Less than 100 words long, but it worked for me. After I asked Crep to surprise me, she basically jumped at my face and went 'BLAHGHGH!!' making me fall out of my chair in fright.

Worth it. derpy_emoticon1.png

Remember to check out the rest of the guides on the forum, as there's now more than a 100 of them there. A lot of them might be very useful to you guys.

I don't understand why some people here are sensitive when others talk about tulpa.

Because tulpaforcing is SUPR SRS BUSNIS!1! angry.png 

My friend, you obviously dont know me...

You're right, I don't. Not everyone on this forum knows everyone. 

I wasn't even "trying" to make it look like I wrote it,

I know you didn't, but you didn't say you didn't write it either. I didn't want others to assume you did. huh.png 

I copy pasted it from some FAQ if you must know.

Well then say that next time. Dummkopf. dry.png

Crep, there's no need for that.

so dont fucking assume I did, how about asking me next time?

Hey now, there's no need to swea-

*Pushed out the way by Crep, face colliding with a vase*

How DARE you speak like that to Rizzy! angry.png  Talking to my (handsome)  slave like that! Why I oughta come over there and bite off your di-

Well... considering how some people in this thread have had tulpas for years, and have become a very important part of their life, it IS  a big deal you know? You're not talking about something that is more silly, you're talking about your mind companionship for who knows how much years in your life, if not until you die. Sooo... some of them care a lot by what is posted here in order for others to enjoy the experience of a tulpa as properly as posible.

Now as for you three, Dawn, you could have tried asking first if what you posted was outdated for tulpaforcing, considering how there are people here with plenty of experience in tulpae and pretty much know what's updated and what is outdated, and it is true that you could have posted the thing in a spoiler and warn that it was going to be a huge wall of text... And Rizoel, Crepuscule, I KNOW you two care a lot for what gets posted in here, but that's not really a reason to be that harsh. While Dawn could have asked, you could have first told him that it was outdated instead of just accusing him of making it look like he wrote it. Not everyone who posts here has the last news on tulpae and Dawn was just trying to help, you know? It seems silly to have an arguement over this... I'm not intending to be a backseat moderator or whatever that means the same but... you two might have started an arguement that really wasn't needed to...

mlfw3218_small.png

And Rizoel, Crepuscule, I KNOW you two care a lot for what gets posted in here, but that's not really a reason to be that harsh. While Dawn could have asked, you could have first told him that it was outdated instead of just accusing him of making it look like he wrote it.

But... sad.png but I didn't accuse him, I was just saying IF that was what he was trying to do, because I know he didn't actually say he wrote it. I just didn't want others to think that he was trying to steal it. 

Not everyone who posts here has the last news on tulpae and Dawn was just trying to help, you know? It seems silly to have an arguement over this... I'm not intending to be a backseat moderator or whatever that means the same but... you two might have started an arguement that really wasn't needed to...

You're right. I could have avoided the argument. I'm sorry, Dawn, for being a bit harsh on you. sad.png

*Nudges Crep*

Hmm? Oh.

I'm sorry for calling you an idiot in German. 

And for threatening to bite off your pride. huh.png  

Edited by Rizoel & Crepuscule
  • Brohoof 2