I am returning to the fandom

Sterling Dark

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was introduced to it by a friend. 

Ok, so I was visiting my cousin today and her daughter was watching MLP on her TV. As I was watching it I remembered how I used to be part of this fandom and how much I enjoyed it, so I decided to recreate my OC as he was, join this site, and reconnect. I was a brony from 2012 to 2014, I'd consider myself an 'OG brony' but I haven't seen the show in forever and definitely haven't followed the fandom in 4 years.

I used to use Google+ as my main forum just as many others did. I had a somewhat large following on there, many friends, a legit OC, many role play sessions under my belt, and even a 'relationship'. Google+ died, and so did my interest in the fandom, but now I'm back and looking for new friends and maybe a way to connect with old friends from Google+. Anyone remember Sterling Dark?

I don't quite know how to use this site yet and I'm very lonely. I will be rewriting my OC back story and information soon. If anyone wants to be friends and introduce me to this site, please hit me up. 

• Brohoof 4

Personally, I don't know you, but I would like to say that it is always good to see people return to a community, fandom or otherwise. It's also always great to see more folks exercising their creativity.

All the same welcome (again)! :mlp_smug:

Welcome back to the forums @Sterling Dark!

I can't say that I recognize your name, but then again I didn't really join into the community until 2016. Glad to have you here regardless. :D I hope you enjoy your stay.

The best way to meet some people and make friends is to hop right in and get involved in some threads. The homepage is pretty well organized and categorized, but it's a lot to look at at first. If you want some pony-related chat, I recommend checking out Show Discussion or Sugarcube Corner. Or for some less pony-related topics, you might check out the sections within Beyond Equestria. If you're looking for art of any kind, check out Octavia's Hall. Something tells me you might find Roleplay World particularly interesting, though if I recall correctly you don't fully unlock that section until you hit the Muffin rank (you're only 2 posts away from there).

Have fun! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png