Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello From Japan!

Jess S.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Became a fan when I was 19 before season 2 ended. Friend showed me an episode and became hooked.

Hi all! My name is Jessie and I am a 26 year old American living in Tokyo, Japan. I currently attend Japanese language school and I work as a Japanese TV/Film actor and commercial print model. I’ve been a fan of MLP since 2012 and my favorite pone is Cadance. Nice to meet you guys! :D

• Brohoof 7

7 minutes ago, Passion said:

*Visibly emanates envy*

Apart from that, welcome.

Lol the reality is not very glamorous but thanks!

29 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Welcome to the boards @Jess S.! That's a crazy country and career you have! :wau:

Lol not as crazy as people may think. Still fun though.

• Brohoof 3

Konnichiwa! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round to role play, help each other out and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if there's something on your mind. ;)

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Bas said:

Welcome to these very forums!

large_2 (2).png

Sit down and enjoy your mug of cider.

You surely came around much. How comes?

Mostly boredom! :D

2 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

Konnichiwa! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round to role play, help each other out and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if there's something on your mind. ;)

よりしく!

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Japan is one of my favorite countries! :kirin: Have a great time on the forums!  

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/07/japan-time-returning-is-japan-getting.html

I also hope that your country resumes dubbing the show soon. :squee:

Lol well it's not my country, I'm just living here temporarily. Hopefully the rest of the seasons get a Japanese dub though! :)

2 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hi! @Jess S. pleased to meet you! I hope you have a wonderful time on the Forums and we could be friends?

Friendship is magical of course! 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Jess S. said:

Lol well it's not my country, I'm just living here temporarily. Hopefully the rest of the seasons get a Japanese dub though! :)

Friendship is magical of course! 

For some reason I read that as "Friendship is magical of horse!"

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Somepony else living in Japan!?  Awesome! :pinkie:  This timezone is no longer lonely. :ticking:  Welcome to the herd!  I hope you enjoy your stay. :muffins:

ほんと? とてもいいよ! :D

• Brohoof 3

@Jess S.
As someone who enjoys Manga, Anime, and video games. Being able to understand Japanese is something I have always wanted. But my language skills are bad, and I took most of my energy learning just English.
Back in the day, I did have a friend online for a while that lived in Japan, and the amount of help you can get from that is ridiculous! I almost feel ashamed. So when someone like you show up here, my first thought is, how can I approach you.... and it doesn't feel right. It feels like I am going to try to extract all that Japanese information I have always wanted. That is not the way to make friends. So from now on, I will "ignore" the fact that you are talking Japanese OMG, that is so difficult to ignore, lol. So cool :scoots:

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Splashee said:

@Jess S.
As someone who enjoys Manga, Anime, and video games. Being able to understand Japanese is something I have always wanted. But my language skills are bad, and I took most of my energy learning just English.
Back in the day, I did have a friend online for a while that lived in Japan, and the amount of help you can get from that is ridiculous! I almost feel ashamed. So when someone like you show up here, my first thought is, how can I approach you.... and it doesn't feel right. It feels like I am going to try to extract all that Japanese information I have always wanted. That is not the way to make friends. So from now on, I will "ignore" the fact that you are talking Japanese OMG, that is so difficult to ignore, lol. So cool :scoots:

Lol well I'm not fluent, just around basic conversation.

• Brohoof 3