Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Contest - Sept 2019

King Sombra

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unfeatured
19 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

after given enough time to consider, the judges chose @Hardway Bet's Integrity as the winner, congratulations
1248153981_CozysWindow.thumb.png.ca0a4a5fbf8772d5ba4848a9f69bd6da.png
6866410_GlassContest1.thumb.png.799ef5640038cba8a946bfe797db039d.png
from left to right
@fare67t's Creation
@JingLBabe's Mercy
@TBD's Dark Arts
@MapleMoon's Unity
@Totally Nyx's Radiance
@Splashee's Tyranny
@Hardway Bet's Integrity
@Rikifive's Liveliness
and @Lord Valtasar's Tranquility
thank you everyone for taking part, hope you had as much fun as i did.

P.S.
if any of you didn't get the badge (or has it already from a previous event) message me and i'll get on it

Congratulations @Hardway Bet! I know how bad you want to remove yourself from the artist winner title, but you're stuck with it again for the rest of your life now XD How do you feel about this @Cozy Glow?:LunaMCM:

Also Nice work everyone, all of you are an amazing artists!!! Every single of you did a wonderful job so keep up the great work! Honestly this might've been the best art contest yet :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, TBD said:

Congratulations @Hardway Bet! I know how bad you want to remove yourself from the artist winner title, but you're stuck with it again for the rest of your life now

Yeah, I really thought I'd be able to escape, this time! Well, thanks for that, and nice work to everyone else - I legit didn't think I was gonna win this one.

8 hours ago, Hardway Bet said:

Yeah, I really thought I'd be able to escape, this time! Well, thanks for that, and nice work to everyone else - I legit didn't think I was gonna win this one.

Well you deserve it despite the irony :ButtercupLaugh: