Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm quite happy. I bought five new books today which are all great additions to my slowly growing collection of authentic works of classic literature. I cannot wait to start reading them.

Feeling like I want to cry. I'm not depressed right now or anything, nothing's wrong... it just feels good to cry for no reason, sometimes.

• Brohoof 2

I feel much better ^^ Still in a rough patch, but I'm doing alright. A new chapter is unfolding and I have hope about how the story will progress. I'm a little more at peace. And when I think of peace, I think of this:

post-33008-0-81091600-1433131947_thumb.jpg

If you look closely, you can see a bird nestled underneath the water fall. :) Peace is not having everything go perfectly; its having a sense of well being even when things are not.

• Brohoof 2

A new chapter is unfolding and I have hope about how the story will progress.

I think the same at times. It's a very inspiring outlook on life.  

Tired, maybe a bit annoyed. Want to try to get stuff done early this summer so I actually have time to relax.

I feel like a ginormous weight has been lifted off my shoulders :) After a brief moment of clarity I've come to realize that some things just aren't worth my tears and I'm hoping to become stronger as a result :) I hope I can make some friends and hopefully repair some old friendships as well. I'm determined to move forward :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Amazing how a good day can suddenly get sour....I just got hit with a fucking clothes hanger because I wasn't hanging up my clothes "the right way" :( There really are some cases where I just can't hold back the tears :(

Edited by Pink Mist

I am feeling a bit indifferent 

Amazing how a good day can suddenly get sour....I just got hit with a fucking clothes hanger because I wasn't hanging up my clothes "the right way" :( There really are some cases where I just can't hold back the tears :(

*Hugs* I hope you will be feeling better 

Depressed. Very depressed.

I am sorry to hear that