mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling kinda dozy, maybe I should rest a little earlier today~

My mind isn't too capable of saying anything all that profound and helpful at the moment so I won't trust myself with giving personal replies for today, but I hope that everyone here having a rough time will have things ease up even a bit soon enough; treat yourselves to some 'me-time' or well-deserved rest whenever you can, at the very least it should put a considerable dent in any pile of stress that might be adding up :) Also @Princess Snowdrop , since you're new I'd like to bring attention to the Life Advice section here in case you'd ever find it handy; it sounds like you're dealing with some especially rough stuff, if that's the case making a topic on there about it (I think you're able to post there, unless the required post count has changed :?) could help get a ton off your back. Perhaps you'll even get some helpful advice back at the same time, it might be worth a shot if you're unsure how to overcome this.

Frustrated because my PS4 suddenly isn't working. =/

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

4 minutes ago, Envy said:

Frustrated because my PS4 suddenly isn't working. =/

Omg! I had the exact same issue >.< 

Ever since a power surge my Ps4 Pro has been not working at all :/ Yet all my other systems are perfectly fine despite being hooked up to the same surge protector. It is soo annoying!

Other than that tho, the way I am feeling can be pretty much summed up in this gif:

Spoiler

japanese-chocolate-object-sokkuri-sweets

I feel rather irritable, I'm all tired and burnt out and I keep making bad decisions and saying the wrong stuff :adorkable: I have high hopes things will get better during the weekend when I'll get to spend some time with my friends.
For now I should probably take a few steps back before I do any more damage. :blush:

beans

9 minutes ago, TimeyWimeyAqua said:

I feel like a mixture of things... Probably drained :scots: My eyes sting after having a little meltdown and I've got some anger dwelling in the back of my head

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better. 

I'm feeling pretty good myself, had a good day.

• Brohoof 4

A little annoyed. I was supposed to have the weekend off, but it got taken away as per the usual because someone else had a cry fit about it and wanted it off. But whatever... extra money yo.

23 minutes ago, TimeyWimeyAqua said:

I feel like a mixture of things... Probably drained :scots: My eyes sting after having a little meltdown and I've got some anger dwelling in the back of my head

Let the tears fall slow

release the grip of anger

pour them down your cheek

Hope you feel better soon. :love:

• Brohoof 1

~No profound statement needed~

Just now, TimeyWimeyAqua said:

Thanks both of y'all... Hearing that and watching the ducks swim settled me down a little ;u;

That's good to hear. Nature always clams me down too. Its just so peaceful, animals are beautiful. Love ducks too, and watching them swim in the water.

• Brohoof 3

Feeling very at peace, and even happier than usual :)

38 minutes ago, TimeyWimeyAqua said:

I hope whatever was troubling you has eased or screwed off by now; treat yourself to some nice extra rest or something you really enjoy soon, the sooner the exhaustion is gone, the better :o

19 minutes ago, Klaatu said:

My roommates are out, and I'm spooked at how quiet it is tonight.

A rare quiet night can be kinda disconcerting if nothing breaks the silence; it's also kinda beautiful in a way, but having music on and earphones in offers some good company ^_^ 

12 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

A little annoyed. I was supposed to have the weekend off, but it got taken away as per the usual because someone else had a cry fit about it and wanted it off. But whatever... extra money yo.

Geez, this often happens to you? Whoever felt the need to interfere really needs to back off, quite frankly it's none of their business what days you work and don't work (unless they're your boss, but they'd be a pretty lousy boss if they suddenly don't let you have your well-deserved breaks), and I doubt you've been slacking at all :/ Hopefully you'll get to unwind and have some good leisure time soon all the same, treat yourself to something if possible when you get that extra cash :)

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

I'm feeling worried and stressed about some things. 

Worry worry not

Bright rainbows follow rainstorms

You will overcome

Hope you feel better soon. :D

• Brohoof 5

~No profound statement needed~