mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling tired, while I just woke up an hour ago.:bedeyes:

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Exhausted. I walked all of the way to Walmart in the heat, which was a few miles away, and then walked back the same few miles. Then when I got back, I found out that I couldn't take a much-needed shower because for some reason the water was shut off. Thankfully it came back on and I was able to take a shower.

Never ever walking to Walmart ever again. lol

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I'm feeling great. Ready for a new day!

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!