mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Fairly pleased with a packing experiment for a possible camping trip, or trips, plural. Yes, I can get a decent sized tent on the back of the bicycle, not just a bivvy, in one stuffsack with some other things (means only one bag on the rear rack). Also, was looking at taking the bicycle on trains, and how to manage the 'luggage'. That would be an adventure! :D

• Brohoof 2

Tired, stayed up a bit late last night to finish one writing assignment that was due friday, but realized there's another one due by next tuesday as well so I'll probably work on that today or tomorrow. That and several quizzes lol

Edited by StarlightNyars

5 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Annoyed that my brother is still using the electric heater in his room when it isn't even cold. The thing costs a fortune and I'm the one paying! :lostit:

I feel like your life is a sitcom about the world working against you. Also, tell him to wear a coat if he's so cold. 

image.gif.0e2699f454929795f477572c673a6a3f.gif:P

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I feel like your life is a sitcom about the world working against you. Also, tell him to wear a coat if he's so cold. 

image.gif.0e2699f454929795f477572c673a6a3f.gif:P

It certainly feels that way sometimes. :blink:

Sadly all dialogue has failed. Hence why I'm having to go with more subtle methods. :P

• Brohoof 3

45 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

Tired, stayed up a bit late last night to finish one writing assignment that was due friday, but realized there's another one due by next tuesday as well so I'll probably work on that today or tomorrow. That and several quizzes lol

oh gosh when will you get rest?

1 hour ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Annoyed that my brother is still using the electric heater in his room when it isn't even cold. The thing costs a fortune and I'm the one paying! :lostit:

Sad that you still have to deal with him.

Moments ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

You need a satellite song to cheer you up?  

no thank you but i appreciate it lol 

I posted about my problem in my status if you wanna know what it is

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

It certainly feels that way sometimes. :blink:

Sadly all dialogue has failed. Hence why I'm having to go with more subtle methods. :P

Have you tried unplugging the heater?

• Brohoof 2

Tired, but I got to get work and some school stuff done today. I maybe busy this weekend taking care of schoolwork.

6 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

If only it could be that simple. Sadly he knows how to use plugs. Would be kind of tragic if he didn't at his age. :P

I feel like this is what happens when you teach people things! :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

Tired, but I got to get work and some school stuff done today. I maybe busy this weekend taking care of schoolwork.

huge hugs from me Starie

• Brohoof 2

Feeling like a new man atm!  :yay: So far everything is going well as I hoped which NEVER happens to me. I must enjoy it while it last. I feel like dancing because I’m so overjoyed. Just hope this time I can finally put my old life and old self to rest.

39C4F882-5AEB-4DCD-A01F-0572E18F2B57.gif.2e92d388dd51cbf0fcfc0e130c84e30e.gif

• Brohoof 1