mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

My reason for changing Molly McGee avatars is because I was starting to associate my old Molly McGee avatar with sad online memories

which, made me feel sad as a result.🙁

It makes sense that you'd want to change your avatar if it was bringing up sad memories. Sometimes, a fresh start with something new can help shift our feelings in a positive direction. I'm glad you decided to make that change for yourself. Also don't worry, we'll create new, happier memories together as we move forward. 😊

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

(edited)

I'm feeling both tired and relieved right now. After two hours of airport chaos, I finally managed to drop my mom off for her two-week trip back in her home country to see my grandmother who is suffering from Parkinson's. It's almost 11pm, and I've got to be up at 5am for cardio, followed by prepping for team assignments - there's a lot to tackle, and I'm not exactly looking forward to it.

Edited by Starlight Serenade
editing
  • Hugs 4

Tired. The work and these up and downs by the weather really get on my nerves. We have in a week always a change between autumn and summer (and this already the whole summer). At least, vacation is not far away.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

On 2024-08-21 at 11:32 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I'm feeling worn out from gaming.  

@Rafa Stary

Is this friend (that quit) someone that I occasionally know?  Because I'm not sure that I noticed.  

Not sure, it was someone who already wanted to quit for a while.

Also wow, feeling worn out from playing videogames, I never felt that ever again ^_^

• Hugs 3

Freakin nervous as heck!!! Going to Disney tomorrow at a super lovely place and I don’t think I’ll be be able to sleep this night from the excitement @.@

• smile 1
  • Excited 5
  • Hugs 4

39 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Freakin nervous as heck!!! Going to Disney tomorrow at a super lovely place and I don’t think I’ll be be able to sleep this night from the excitement @.@

It’s totally understandable to feel nervous and excited at the same time - it's such a magical place and the anticipation can be overwhelming! Just try to relax and remind yourself that tomorrow will be an amazing adventure where you will have tons of memorable moments. You’ve got this! Also, good luck! :winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

Feeling tense on the adrenaline from not only soda, but also making my bed.  

3 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Also wow, feeling worn out from playing videogames, I never felt that ever again ^_^

Actually I meant worn out for the remainder of that night.  

46 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

If you mean Disney World, which place?  California, Florida or elsewhere?  Does @Dreambiscuit know:ooh: about this?  I think she works or dreams of working there.  

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

5 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Feeling driven—I’m confident I’ll be hitting my goals soon. On a totally different note, I have a peculiar feeling that some big changes are in store for a certain someone tomorrow.

I have feeling of investigation.  Does @Rafa Stary's birthday have anything to do with this?  

• Delighted Giggle 1

2 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I have feeling of investigation.  Does @Rafa Stary's birthday have anything to do with this?  

Rafa Stary's birthday is definitely something special, and everyone should wish our dear friend a Happy Birthday. However, there's someone else I'm referring to. I cannot say anymore :winking-izzy:

• smile 2
  • Party! 1

1 hour ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Disney? My friend, you are lucky! Have a great time tomorrow!

Excited for Monday, can't wait to continue writing a very silly story with my school friend, and on my first day back I learned I'm in 11th grade, not tenth, so, I'm a senior, dang, that hits like a ton of bricks :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

(edited)
55 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

If you mean Disney World, which place?  California, Florida or elsewhere?  Does @Dreambiscuit know:ooh: about this?  I think she works or dreams of working there.  

Disneyworld is in Florida, that one in California, ruled by @Dreambiscuit, is Disneyland.

It's full of logic cuz every Disney park needs a pony princess.:sunbutt: At least for a while.

Edited by Count Gribouillis
  • Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

32 minutes ago, Count Gribouillis said:

Disneyworld is in Florida, that one in California, ruled by @Dreambiscuit, is Disneyland.

It's full of logic cuz every Disney park needs a pony princess.:sunbutt: At least for a while.

Dreamy has turned Disneyland into Dreamland since she is a dream and a princess. :D

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Does @Dreambiscuit know:ooh: about this?  I think she works or dreams of working there.  

I work at Disneyland in Cali. I dream about working here but I mostly sit on my brains. 

• Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I work at Disneyland in Cali. I dream about working here but I mostly sit on my brains. 

You're the dream pony princess and Disney princess, Dreamy. :D

• Hugs 2

Great! I knocked out 4.7 miles early this morning and made solid progress on my team assignment that's due in two days.

Our team just formed and met for the first time yesterday, but we managed to pull it together and coordinate our marketing proposals.

• smile 3