mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Yesyesyesyesyes! :D I feel very proud of myself :yay: I got a perfect score on my English final and I feel so happy about it! :yay::wub:

Gratz! I'm happy for ya :)

As for me, I'm feeling better. A couple hours of Dragon Age, some food and some cuddling with my girlfriend made everything better. I'm still a little down, but I'm slowly picking myself off the ground.

• Brohoof 3

Ever have those moments where you feel excited and with a lot of energy for no reason whatsoever? That would be me right now. mlp-tsupersmile.png

Gratz! I'm happy for ya :)

As for me, I'm feeling better. A couple hours of Dragon Age, some food and some cuddling with my girlfriend made everything better. I'm still a little down, but I'm slowly picking myself off the ground.

Awesome! Glad to hear you're feeling better. mlp-tsupersmile.png

• Brohoof 2

I'm cold, wet, tired, and very pi****d off with a so go called friend.

I hate it when someone asks me for a favor cos they are stuck and need some help. I go out of my way to help them when I should be doing something else much more important. And then when I have them sorted out, to my own detriment, they treat me like a piece of s**t and f**k off without even a word of thanks.

I am done with this world and is population of apathetic little sh*ts. From now on, as far as I'm concerned, if somebody wants some help they can get up of their own lazy fat backsides and do it themselves.

I don't know if I'm angry, disappointed or both.

• Brohoof 3

Stoked. Booked a voice acting job for a commercial. Records tomorrow in Manehattan. It's nice when you ram your heart and soul into a brick wall over and over for years that eventually it starts to give way.

Edited by PiratePony
  • Brohoof 4

My anger has now subsided into guilt after ranting in here, the forum, a place were I am among true friends,

I am sorry for my outburst earlier on and hope I didn't offend or upset anypony. If I did I truly apologize -_-

Well, if it means anything to you, I wasn't offended or upset. We're here for you, and that means listening to your rants. A good friend always helps out another work through emotional hard times. And although we haven't formally met, we can still be friends. :twi:

As for formal introductions... hi, I'm Meson Bolt! :D

• Brohoof 3

Well, if it means anything to you, I wasn't offended or upset. We're here for you, and that means listening to your rants. A good friend always helps out another work through emotional hard times. And although we haven't formally met, we can still be friends. :twi: As for formal introductions... hi, I'm Meson Bolt! :D

Thanks for that, it cheers me up no end :D 

*Grey mane bows his head and offers his hoof in friendship*

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for that, it cheers me up no end :D

*Grey mane bows his head and offers his hoof in friendship*

No prob man *brohoof* I was feeling pretty sucky today, and had to vent out on one of my pals. ...Now I'm good!  :twi:

• Brohoof 3

Stoked. Booked a voice acting job for a commercial. Records tomorrow in Manehattan. It's nice when you ram your heart and soul into a brick wall over and over for years that eventually it starts to give way.

Congratulations! I hope this gets your foot in the door, I know all too well how difficult it can be to break into voice overs. Best of luck! :)

As for me.. I'm feeling the chill of the frosty night creep into my room. Winter is most definitely coming now! >.<

• Brohoof 3